SEIU chief says Trump can win

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There are nervous union chiefs out there worried that Trump will get a sizable chunk of their member's vote.

The head of the Service Employees International Union is worried about what Donald Trump is stirring up in her 2.1 million members, because she thinks he can win.

In an interview with David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files" out Thursday, Mary Kay Henry said her organization is going into “hyperdrive” to stand up against Trump because she sees him as a real threat.

Read more: SEIU chief says Trump can win

There are nervous union chiefs out there worried that Trump will get a sizable chunk of their member's vote.

The head of the Service Employees International Union is worried about what Donald Trump is stirring up in her 2.1 million members, because she thinks he can win.

In an interview with David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files" out Thursday, Mary Kay Henry said her organization is going into “hyperdrive” to stand up against Trump because she sees him as a real threat.

Surely not, since we tradesmen have had enough of illegals being allowed to work in the USA.....I was appalled when Reagan signed the amnesty bill...

Surely not, since we tradesmen have had enough of illegals being allowed to work in the USA.....I was appalled when Reagan signed the amnesty bill...

Sadly he did sign that Democrat bill.

It's not just t hat, but the premeditated planing by those in power to manipulate a market by corporate lobbyist forces...

Reagan's biggest fuck-up, and one I will never forgive him for.
We were sold a bill of goods since the claim at the time was that if we just agree to this amnesty, it will be the last and our immigration laws would be enforced like never before going forward.

It's not just t hat, but the premeditated planing by those in power to manipulate a market by corporate lobbyist forces...

Great quote by a gentleman called Huey Long. I got to know the amazing history of him and his family because I used to attend dog bay ups in Louisiana in his home town of Winnfield.

Some times he was amazingly bi partisan in his observations. It went something like this. Republicans are waiters. Democrats are waiters. But make no mistake.

The grub they give you has been cooked up on Wall Street.

Forum List

Back