Seeing religion through new eyes....

Ask and receive is God's image to God's image all over the place. Communicated on the web when looking for whatever. If you want a carbon one 160 mm crank, to go one to a Laninsky titanium bike, built with Ultegra or dura ace, you can. Money is evil even as Christs enemies.

I posted this on a web page answering them. I will scare them with the truth. They more than likely will delete what I typed. I am going to post it here.
1: Listen to God: God said, don't terrify people, loving them. That is what people are doing.
2: don't be a hypocrites: A hypocrite destroys his neighbour with their mouth. People who have sex with another species are being destroyed. Pedophilia people are being destroyed. Gays are being destroyed. People want to destroy furries of the furry fandom. People want to destroy Bronies. People are destroying people who don't have a man made thing covering genitalia. People destroy people who don't have money, that God did not make. People who want is to have money are making evil people. Jesus who made free will not do that. God said freely give even as I have freely given to you all things. Man says, make money. God says don't condemn. Man says Condemn whoever imprisoning them. God says judge rightly, don't slander people. That is what people are doing to cartoon characters and Donald Trump. Christ's judging is not seen.
3: Speak truth in love. Jesus did that condeming no one praising Nathaniel for having no guile and the centurion for having great faith. The church does not do that creating the legal system, and Islam, not teaching the truth.
4: Slow to become angry: really? People become angry quickly had a person be seen naked having sex, or an older person touching the sexual zone of a younger person, or a person giving a person a blow, job sucking a persons dick or making a dog to ejaculate, and or inserting it into their mouth or penetrating a female dog with a well lubed penis, or a dog licking the vagina of a woman or a dog mounting a woman pleasing the dog, and the woman.
5:They that want to jail, or give death, need to stop, or get the same on judgment day. Imprisonment in the earth as ashes, that will never see life ever again.
6:psalm 119:165 165Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.: The church knows full well what offends them, not having great peace in them, breaking love works no ill, working ill to whoever.
7: Micah 6:8 8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? 1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
King James Version
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
James 4:11“Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.”
Philippians 4:8
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
The world would be taking Christs advice, had ask, and it will be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, be obeyed one to another. Devils are in people saying: what does that mean? I have no idea. Lets make money. That might be what it means. Jesus says: Give unto god the things that are God's. Devils hear that being in a complete puzzled consternation having no idea what Jesus said. Lets make Saint Vincent DePaul's, and Salvation Army and Gospel Mission receiving peoples junk. That is what that must mean.
8. People who are in error are violent to people, who are not violent to anyone, not even thinking about being violent to anyone, not loving with dissimulation. Muslims love with dissimulation practising taqiyya. That is a thing that Jesus did not practice. Blasphemers will say Jesus practiced taqiyya.
9:praying needs to be without ceasing. Jesus prayed to the Unseen Father God without ceasing. Jesus did not bow without ceasing. We have five times a day bowing Muslims. Truth has never been taught.
10: Profit will be no more, when money that the church brought is no more.
Everyone could be nude, engaging in the sex they wanted to engage in, had people taken Christs advice. Our parents were nude in the beginning, having sex. God's law is: don't work ill to people. They that don't work ill to people, will love people. People got that backwards. people think: work ill to people, making them to be afraid of me. That means that I love them. That is how people thinking.
God wants us to have the best, having the right to chose. jesus was reasonable in all of his requests. That mind needs to be in our mind. No money does not mean working for nothing. Being able to chose opens up everything.
God freely gives us everything. Money makes people say: damn, I cannot have that. Got to chose this, or I cannot afford anything. The person is as sad as Satan, who knows that, that being is going to have a bad end. People who have a lot of money have an elevated consept of themselves. Satan thinks in the same way. That being feels comfortable in the minds of such people. Jesus is crowded out. Wouldn't it have been somthing had God say plant money trees? You cannot obtain anything without money trees. Plant them carefully. Give to them what they need. You will be out of luck had money trees go extinct.

Worldliness. They that are not like jesus, will be of the world.

People will see what they want to see. Often times they will see something other than what the author intended.
Condemn, be condemed for doing the same things. That is straight forward. How can that be anything other than what it says? The condemner is against themselves. God will be a consuming tempestuious fire to condemners. The saved will not see God as fire. Jesus says the consequences for sin is death. The church made the consequences for sin to be life, with eternal suffering. The soul that sins it shall die. How can that be seen in other way? Don't speak evil of one another. Devils think: that must mean speak evil of others, through others, nodding their heads one to another. Jesus says: Give to each other what is God's. Devils think: That must mean demand a price. Yea, yea, that's it, we will be rich through people. God says they that are peacful will be perfect. Devils think. Did I hear that right? yea, yea, says a demon: they that are violent with a short temper, always being offended, will be perfect. Great says the devil. That will be easy. Jesus says comfort oneanother. What's that says a demon? OH that, We gain great comfort when we torment people through people.
1: Listen to God: God said, don't terrify people, loving them. That is what people are doing.
2: don't be a hypocrites: A hypocrite destroys his neighbour with their mouth. People who have sex with another species are being destroyed. Pedophilia people are being destroyed. Gays are being destroyed. People want to destroy furries of the furry fandom. People want to destroy Bronies. People are destroying people who don't have a man made thing covering genitalia. People destroy people who don't have money, that God did not make. People who want is to have money are making evil people. Jesus who made free will not do that. God said freely give even as I have freely given to you all things. Man says, make money. God says don't condemn. Man says Condemn whoever imprisoning them. God says judge rightly, don't slander people. That is what people are doing to cartoon characters and Donald Trump. Christ's judging is not seen.
3: Speak truth in love. Jesus did that condeming no one praising Nathaniel for having no guile and the centurion for having great faith. The church does not do that creating the legal system, and Islam, not teaching the truth.
4: Slow to become angry: really? People become angry quickly had a person be seen naked having sex, or an older person touching the sexual zone of a younger person, or a person giving a person a blow, job sucking a persons dick or making a dog to ejaculate, and or inserting it into their mouth or penetrating a female dog with a well lubed penis, or a dog licking the vagina of a woman or a dog mounting a woman pleasing the dog, and the woman.
5:They that want to jail, or give death, need to stop, or get the same on judgment day. Imprisonment in the earth as ashes, that will never see life ever again.
6:psalm 119:165 165Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.: The church knows full well what offends them, not having great peace in them, breaking love works no ill, working ill to whoever.
7: Micah 6:8 8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? 1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
King James Version
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
James 4:11“Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.”
Philippians 4:8
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
The world would be taking Christs advice, had ask, and it will be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, be obeyed one to another. Devils are in people saying: what does that mean? I have no idea. Lets make money. That might be what it means. Jesus says: Give unto god the things that are God's. Devils hear that being in a complete puzzled consternation having no idea what Jesus said. Lets make Saint Vincent DePaul's, and Salvation Army and Gospel Mission receiving peoples junk. That is what that must mean.
8. People who are in error are violent to people, who are not violent to anyone, not even thinking about being violent to anyone, not loving with dissimulation. Muslims love with dissimulation practising taqiyya. That is a thing that Jesus did not practice. Blasphemers will say Jesus practiced taqiyya.
9:praying needs to be without ceasing. Jesus prayed to the Unseen Father God without ceasing. Jesus did not bow without ceasing. We have five times a day bowing Muslims. Truth has never been taught.
Everyone could be nude, engaging in the sex they wanted to engage in, had people taken Christs advice. Our parents were nude in the beginning, having sex. God's law is: don't work ill to people. They that don't work ill to people, will love people. People got that backwards. people think: work ill to people, making them to be afraid of me. That means that I love them. That is how people thinking.
God wants us to have the best, having the right to chose. jesus was reasonable in all of his requests. That mind needs to be in our mind. No money does not mean working for nothing. Being able to chose opens up everything.
God freely gives us everything. Money makes people say: damn, I cannot have that. Got to chose this, or I cannot afford anything. The person is as sad as Satan, who knows that, that being is going to have a bad end. People who have a lot of money have an elevated consept of themselves. Satan thinks in the same way. That being feels comfortable in the minds of such people. Jesus is crowded out. Wouldn't it have been somthing had God say plant money trees? You cannot obtain anything without money trees. Plant them carefully. Give to them what they need. You will be out of luck had money trees go extinct.

Workdlness. They that are not like jesus will be of the world

Last edited:
The word rebuke in the Bible. Jesus rebuked his enemies for wanting to arrest Jesus, and kill him. People want to do that to pedophilia people, and zoophilia people, and furries, and gays, and naked people, needing to be rebuked. Matthew 23:15 15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. They that are worthy of hell will become ashes forever. The dead know not anything. How then can the story of the rich man and Lazarus, be real? They that are good, will get a good reward. They that are not good, will not get a good reward.

Last edited:
You cannot serve God and mammon." ~They that serve mammon, will serve mammon, AKA money. They that serve God will also serve God's children, which are gods. The worlds economy, using money, is putting a stranglehold on God, making him to not be able to work through his children. People think of God as being out there to trust in, with his heavily grace. The church thinks like Muslims with their Allah who is distant from people. That being is the fallen Lucifer. God wants to be in our mind, taking care of others. That is personal. God does not think money. It is evil to freely give in a world that uses money. People given a great gift in a world that uses money, will be quickly saddened, losing whatever, not able to maintain whatever. I see a comment on another web page saying: "Prayer to not forget heavenly things." They mention the word defiled. What you say will, or will not defile you. That is not talked about. The word despair is talked about. Ask and receive, seek and find, will eliminate the despair that money brings. God in us, being good to God in another person. God wants to see himself in another person.

Last edited:
People will see what they want to see. Often times they will see something other than what the author intended.
Edited: I posted this on a web page answering them. I will scare them with the truth. They more than likely will delete what I typed. I am going to post it here.
6:psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.: The church knows full well what offends them, not having great peace in them, breaking love works no ill, working ill to whoever.
7: Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? 1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
King James Version
Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
Everyone could be nude, engaging in the sex they wanted to engage in, had people taken Christs advice. Our parents were nude in the beginning, having sex. God's law is: don't work ill to people. They that don't work ill to people, will love people. People got that backwards. People think: work ill to people, making them to be afraid of me. That means that I love them. That is how people are thinking.
God wants us to have the best, having the right to chose. Jesus was reasonable in all of his requests. That mind needs to be in our mind. No money does not mean working for nothing. Being able to chose opens up everything.
God freely gives us everything. Money makes people say: damn, I cannot have that. Got to chose this, or, I cannot afford anything. The person is as sad as Satan, who knows that, that being is going to have a bad end. People who have a lot of money have an elevated consept of themselves. Satan thinks in the same way. That being feels comfortable in the minds of such people. Jesus is crowded out. Wouldn't it have been somthing had God say plant money trees? You cannot obtain anything without money trees. Plant them carefully. Give to them what they need. You will be out of luck had money trees go extinct.

Worldliness. They that are not like Jesus, will be of the world.

I need to post this here. Satan is the fear giver though people. Satan wants to be like God through us. Facebook attracts Muslims who hate Jews. All are seen as Jews to a Muslim. They are not Muslim. Satan is fearful of truth being spoken. That is why we have so called guidelines, and community guidelines, Can you imagine had God be a heavenly referee saying you can't say that, out of nowhere, saying he will delete your comment? Talk about scary weird.

Charity is not a place that receives money. A boastful person says: I am a charitable person. I gave X number of dollars to that charity. The church perverts the word charity. The church is in the buissness of perverting everything in the bible to have people walking in the dark. The church made people to make money. That is saying this: God: you did not give us every good thing. We needed to make money.

Colossians 3:14“And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.”​

1 Corinthians 13:4-8: 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,​

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. King James Version. I can assure you of this: money will vanish away one day. People who have charity will be like a humble child. They will not be fault finding condemners. Their end will be peace.

Last edited:
Facebook forces me to post here. They hate the truth, hating God. Church has destroyed marrage from the start. Twain means three? You don't know what condemn be condemed for the same thing is? The church is Romans 1:25 and Romans 1:29 - 32.There would be no gender thing had the church not made the sight of God's nude image to be a disgusting thing. Fools don't know what judging rightly is. Jesus judged rightly. Jesus did not condemn. Jesus had blood in him at the time. We have blood in us. Marrage takes two. Animals don't need a priest. Neither should we. Rehoboam, Jacob, and Solomon had concubines'. The church says nothing about that. The church makes the sight of a sheath, testicles, and penis on children's cartoons and other animation to be a terrible thing. God does not look at them in that way. Satan looks at them in that way and you know it. Jesus is one with the saved being married to the saved. Jesus will be married in the marrage of the lamb. God will destroy meats for the belly and the belly for meats. Nothing about our secrets - genital's being destroyed. Being like angels is being immortal. Jesus is immortal. Jesus is male. Money is evil. They that say money is not evil, is calling Christs moneyless teachings, evil.

They said that the bible was malleable, that it could mean different things in different times. That's why it's lasted so long. It fits any period...
The church wants people to be afraid of them. Satan through them saying fear me - worship me. Give a money offering. Another form of a den of theives. Satan made grand jury. God made free as in god, giving to god, what is God's. We are god's. We are God's children.

Church has destroyed marrage from the start. Twain means three? You don't know what condemn be condemed for the same thing is? The church is Romans 1:25 and Romans 1:29 - 32.There would be no gender thing had the church not made the sight of God's nude image to be a disgusting thing. Fools don't know what judging rightly is. Jesus judged rightly. Jesus did not condemn. Jesus had blood in him at the time. We have blood in us. Marrage takes two. Animals don't need a priest. Neither should we. Rehoboam, Jacob, and Solomon had concubines'. The church says nothing about that. The church makes the sight of a sheath, testicles, and penis on children's cartoons and other animation to be a terrible thing. God does not look at them in that way. Satan looks at them in that way and you know it. Jesus is one with the saved being married to the saved. Jesus will be married in the marrage of the lamb. God will destroy meats for the belly and the belly for meats. Nothing about our secrets - genital's being destroyed. Being like angels is being immortal. Jesus is immortal. Jesus is male. Money is evil. They that say money is not evil, is calling Christs mon

God did not invent donate. Money brings that consept. People think they made it when they make, or win a lot of money. They fool themselves. Taxes swallow up nearly everything. What is obtained cannot be maintained. The world needs to change.

Buy now needs to be gone. I am glad God did not invent buy now. God does say buy gold of me refined in the fire. It is a metaphor, not real gold. God is not asking to receive money. God knows how we think.

Revelation 3:18“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.”​

Defiled religious people are running Facebook. They hate what I typed, which is the truth. The question is: are we in a free nation? We are not in a free nation. We are not free to be nude. People need to hide. God's nude image is sneered at. We are not free engage in the sex we want to engage in. People need to hide. Furries are not free to make furry suits to be unmistakably male and female or a combination had they want to do that. Furries are afraid to do that. Set them free allowing them to do that. People punish, using man made laws. That is saying fear me. Satan says that through a person. A being that is able to shine, covered in gold and gems says fear me through people. Satan used to be Lucifer, who was a covering cherub. There cannot be any freedom with people saying fear me. The church perverted scripture. The church hid the truth from our eyes. That made us to not be free, while at the same time fooling many into thinking they were free. Songs, and phrases on coins, and paper, fooled many. God made of every tree you may freely eat. Man made, thou shalt surly pay a price. God's children make things, even as God made things. God wants us to be like God. Satan wants us to be like Satan. People have been like Satan, for 2000 years. We are not free to be seen like Adam and Eve. Nude is our natural state. People are more than willing to punish you with man made laws, thinking they are doing God a service. Nothing is free. It is pay for his and that. God who had all made free. God's mind need to be in our mind. The fallen Lucifer thinks independent. That being is independent of God. Satan wants god's image to be seperated from itself. That is what money does. It makes god's image to be independent of each other. Money separates god's image from gods image. Money makes god's image to say no to god's image. Matthew 12:30 “He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.” King James Version (KJV) We need to be each others money. The Bible talks about that. Artie Whitefox

The Holy Spirit is used to represent the Plural manifestation of God's love, truth and peace among the people or the Church body and harmony between humanity Collectively.

God manifesting or speaking to us in First Person is as Father or Creator.

God manifesting to us in Second Person is through our connection with God through Jesus as the Son or Word of God made incarnate, the Spirit or Authority of God's Law as Justice which governs relations betweem neighbors as well as mediating between man and God as Justice, bringing Peace as the Holy Spirit.

God manifesting to us in Third Person is when we witness other people interacting in harmony and peace, so indirectly we experience God's love and grace as part of collective society.

This power of the Holy Spirit you talk about is that influence which brings harmony healing and peace we recognize as coming from God.
God is not three persons. That would necessitate three thrones, one for each person. Jesus is the Father visually seen. He has the Unseen Father in his mind. Jesus is in the form of the Holy Spirit, guiding us into all truth. Jesus saves us, living in our mind. God's justice is not our justice. Be good to the fatherless and widow. Money makes both of them to be homeless. People say: money will save them. Money has saved no one. Peace you say with pedo's, zoosexuals, and nude people knowing no peace? People who are at peace, hide?

God is not three persons. That would necessitate three thrones, one for each person. Jesus is the Father visually seen. He has the Unseen Father in his mind. Jesus is in the form of the Holy Spirit, guiding us into all truth. Jesus saves us, living in our mind. God's justice is not our justice. Be good to the fatherless and widow. Money makes both of them to be homeless. People say: money will save them. Money has saved no one. Peace you say with pedo's zoosexuals, and nude people knowing no peace? People who are at peace, hide?

What is your religion?

Judging: People get confused as to what good judging is. Good judging observes how a person is, listening to what they say, and how they say it. Compare that to how Jesus is. Knowing him is important. Jesus saw Nathaniel saying he has no guile. Nathaniel controlled what he said, having religon that is not vain. Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV. The church made people to not know what the word religon really means. The word judging was misused to mean condeming. Satan likes to have sinful minds to work through. Those sinful minds want people to fear them. Those minds will like a condeming form of judging. Satan is the author of confuson, making religon to mean many.

Last edited:
This was the land of the free before satanic liars came here. Those liars tease people with beutiful bikes saying: I will give you one, had you pay me. Can you Imagine fruit trees behaving that way? Satan is talking. This is the land of, I will not let you relax to be yourself. This is the land of, people on a hair trigger ready to be offended by everything, using mans laws, thinking they are doing God a service. This is the land of Biblical perverters, making the Bible do the same thing. This is the land of, I will judge even as Jesus judges, when he judges the living and the dead. People who have blood in them need to not condemn anyone. Condemner's don't have Jesus rulling over them. They need to repent or get this: Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." People who want the world to use money, are not allowing Jesus to rule over them.

For example, I envision the Holy Ghost ad the engine / the power behind the message. The power itself
How do you see him ?
I see "him" as "it"

The trinity doctrine was borrowed from paganism by "that" church. The counterfeit established by Simon the Sorcerer

Forum List

Back