Seeing more homeless trash in west Vegas

In America there seems to be plenty of money for "Space ships to Mars" programs but not for things that really matter...like doing something seriously-effective about American citizens living and dying in squalor in the streets.
Mars should have to get in the queue.
Women trying to hold up their pants while searching in trash bins for food...surely that is not acceptable.
Billions for foreign aid to other countries, but not much for homeless Americans living and dying in squalor at home.
People are starving in Kansas.
In Kansas, 351,090 people are facing hunger - and of them 120,090 are children. 1 in 6 children face hunger. People facing hunger in Kansas are estimated to report needing $177,384,000 more per year to meet their food needs.

In Kansas, 351,090 people are facing hunger

Utter and complete bullshit.

In America there seems to be plenty of money for "Space ships to Mars" programs but not for things that really matter...like doing something seriously-effective about American citizens living and dying in squalor in the streets.
Mars should have to get in the queue.
Women trying to hold up their pants while searching in trash bins for food...surely that is not acceptable.
Billions for foreign aid to other countries, but not much for homeless Americans living and dying in squalor at home.
People are starving in Kansas.
In Kansas, 351,090 people are facing hunger - and of them 120,090 are children. 1 in 6 children face hunger. People facing hunger in Kansas are estimated to report needing $177,384,000 more per year to meet their food needs.
The more the government subsidizes the poor, the more poor (people) and the poorer we become. People have to help themselves (although I do believe in helping in some circumstances)---if a woman on welfare is having 4, 5, 6, 7 etc kids--she isn't trying to help herself-she is simply using taxpayers. Taxpayers get stuck with the bill and then tend to have less children in order to better provide for their BETTER fewer kids----which the welfare ho's kids will be more like their mother or worse. If you really want to help cut the number of poor---sterilize the mentally ill, the druggies, the moochers. Stop giving incentatives the worse among us to have the most kids and stop encouraging illegals and others to come over for a government check that is increased by creating more poor.

Kansas is also the METH capital of the country. Sterilizing druggies would do more to cut poverty than giving money to the druggies and other welfare hos encouraging them to have more problem children like themselves.

Someone who spends their welfare check on meth instead of food isn't "suffering from hunger."

I saw a community in central Mexico, where one of the big resort owners had built apartment complexes for the poor. They paid no rent. They were awake at 6 am to do assigned tasks, take care of the grounds, keep everything spotless like a hotel. A large dining hall took care of the meals. Rice, beans, vegetables, Tortillas and a little meat. Nothing fancy. In exchange, everyone had to take classes on computer skills, learning English. etc.

No government money - no government requirements. Just Ernesto Coppell lifting his community up, making sure the next generation has the skills to succeed.

You'll never see a scumbag like Mark Zuckerberg do anything like that, nor Bill Gates, certainly not Der Fuhrer George Soros.

You'll never see a scumbag like Mark Zuckerberg do anything like that, nor Bill Gates, certainly not Der Fuhrer George Soros.
But Donald Trump does good things like that all the time. He’s just too modest to talk about it.

What a Saint!

Seems that the “genetically damaged “, subhuman gutter rats are now hanging out more where I live

I have seen several this week
The west is the nice part of town

I will be moving to Phoenix in 4 years

My mom is offering me a condo only valid if I move to Phoenix
I lived in “western” side of Vegas all last year. Just above Spring Valley and near south Summerlin. Beautiful area… not sure what you are talking about Vegas is a beautician rapidly growing modern city. Didn’t notice the gutter trash you are mentioning. All I know is too many leftist from CA were coming down making it hard to buy nice places.

I lived in “western” side of Vegas all last year. Just above Spring Valley and near south Summerlin. Beautiful area… not sure what you are talking about Vegas is a beautician rapidly growing modern city. Didn’t notice the gutter trash you are mentioning. All I know is too many leftist from CA were coming down making it hard to buy nice places.
i dont buy that bullshit.....i am from S.Cal and all the ex cal people i have met out here sure as hell aint no California lefties....

give me a fucking break....
The market in Vegas is insane right… I tried to buy a place a few times. Places were on the market for a day then in contract. I was bidding war for place and we went close to $50k over the asking price and I abandoned it.

Too many CA residents coming in to escape the tax hell know as CA and work remote.
i dont buy that bullshit.....i am from S.Cal and all the ex cal people i have met out here sure as hell aint no California lefties....
ok many CA residents from the tech sectors, who work fully remote, are moving to NV, TX, AZ, ID, and MT and not leaving their politics behind

Forum List

Back