Seeing & Hearing my "Guardian Angel"

SoCalSmurf

Jun 26, 2016
This is a true story about seeing and hearing an angel whom I consider to be my "Guardian Angel";

Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

Shortly after Jesus had found me I saw a spirit's profile with praying hands before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. Although, I realize today that Jesus hears the dead, but probably doesn't listen to them. A few days later I saw the same vision and thought the same thing. Again a few days goes by and I saw it, his whole spirit form, wings and all with praying hands and he began being dressed in white, starting with his wings, before he flew away. He has a beautiful slim figure - God had created his spirit form perfect for flight. When I had seen his hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that he probably has fingerprints just like ours. About a week goes by and I heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. His voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. About a month later, after I had been persecuted by the dead, he stood by my bedside and put his head on mine, showing me that he loved me and cared. They truly are very loving creatures.

John 20:12. She saw two angels in white clothes who were sitting down, one at the head and the other at the foot of the place where Jesus' body had been lying.

This song mentions angels calling a person out by their name;

Once in the early dark morning, a man can up to my wife with a gun. And an invisible supernatural force had pushed him back. The man got scared and fled. I believe that it was my wife's guardian angel that protected her.

Psalm 91:10-12. No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Prayer to our Guardian Angel

O most Faithful companion,
appointed by God to be my guide and protector,
and who art ever at my side,
what thanks can I offer thee for thy faithfulness and
love,
and for all the benefits
which thou hast conferred upon me?
Thou watchest over me in sleep;
thou consolest me when I am sad;
thou liftest me up when I fall;
thou avertest the dangers that threaten me;
thou preparest me for the future;
thou withdrawest me from evil
and excitest me to good;
thou exhortest me to penance when I yield to temptation;
and reconcilest me to my offended God.
Long since should I have been cast into hell,
unless by thy prayers thou hadst averted from me the anger
of God.
Leave me not, then, I entreat thee;
but still comfort me in adversity,
restrain me in prosperity,
defend me in danger,
assist me in temptations,
lest at any time I fall a victim to them.
Offer to God my prayers and groanings,
and all my religious exercises,
and obtain for me the great gift of final perseverance,
and the grace to die in the friendship of my Creator,
and so to enter into life everlasting.

Amen.

Forum List

Back