See what makes Sweden one of the top-ranked air forces, BAD NEWS FOR POOTLER´S IMPERIALISTS

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Sweden has made well engineered military weapons for a long time. At one time no country could make an anti aircraft machine gun of the performance of the Swedish made Bofors 40mm. All combatants in WWII wanted it. It became the armament of choice of the US Navy shortly after the US joined the war. The Finns and the Swedes will make NATO so much stronger, on their own they are very powerful with incorporation into NATO it will be a game changer.

Poootin is in his last days. His blunder will be studied by political and military strategist for years.

Sweden has made well engineered military weapons for a long time. At one time no country could make an anti aircraft machine gun of the performance of the Swedish made Bofors 40mm. All combatants in WWII wanted it. It became the armament of choice of the US Navy shortly after the US joined the war. The Finns and the Swedes will make NATO so much stronger, on their own they are very powerful with incorporation into NATO it will be a game changer.

Sooooo...because Sweden made an excellent, medium, AA gun 80 years ago?
That means they are amazing at making military equipment today?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Sooooo, it looks like you are a Poootin defender. If he is still in power at the end of the years, many of us will be shocked. He has totally screwed up in Ukraine.

Sooooo, it looks like you are a Poootin defender. If he is still in power at the end of the years, many of us will be shocked. He has totally screwed up in Ukraine.
Strawman.

And wrong.
I think Putin is a scum bag.
And I COMPLETELY disagree with Russia invading Ukraine proper.

But calling the Swede's 'top ranked' in military equipment just because they made a great, AA gun 80 years ago is laughable.

Now go and strawman someone else, troll.

Strawman.

And wrong.
I think Putin is a scum bag.
And I COMPLETELY disagree with Russia invading Ukraine proper.

But calling the Swede's 'top ranked' in military equipment just because they made a great, AA gun 80 years ago is laughable.

Now go and strawman someone else, troll.
The combined force of NATO is second to none. Poootin, I hope realizes it. I think his mind is being attacked my the effects of cancer. I hope there is someone in the Kremlin who will stand up up him if he decides to use nukes.

But just like trump, Poootin has gotten rid of the grown ups who were willing to say "NO!" to him. That is what fascist do.

Sweden builds the best light fighter in the world. It also happens to be the best suited for a country like Ukraine.

Yes, Sweden makes some nice, little weapons systems.
Like this cute, little submarine that is USELESS in the Ukrainian War because Sweden cannot sink Russian ships in international waters without risking a war with them.

But let's look at the rest of Sweden's POWERFUL military.
Their Main Battle Tanks are...German.
Their sole, fixed-wing, combat aircraft has a licensed-built American engine with a radar based on that which used to be in the old Sea Harrier.

So this MIGHTY Swedish armed forces that will make Russians quake in their boots have 5, cute little subs with Stirling engines, 121 Leopard 2A5 tanks and 70 Gripen aircraft.

Ohh...and don't forget the 40mm guns they made in the 1930's!!!

Big deal.

Sweden is nuts to be joining NATO.
An organization which should have ended the day the Soviet Union did.

You people are just like the MSM - have barely a clue what you are talking about.

And you freak out that Russia has invaded Ukraine (which was VERY wrong of them).
But ignore the fact that 85,000 children in Yemen have already starved to death because of their war that has Saudi Arabia (with help from America and GB) to bomb thee shit out of the innocent civilians there.

You fucking hypocritical, virtue signaling, parasitic nothings.

I am done with you losers.

I am done with you ivan

The CV90 is not a main battle tank - dumbass.
Unless you call the CV90120-T variant a 'tank' (which I do not and which NO ONE has bought, btw)
The CV90 is an APC/IFV.
Almost EVERY, half-decent country on the planet makes their 'own' APC/IFV.
Big deal.

And for the record - I am 100% against that scumbag Putin invading Ukraine proper.
But unlike you assholes, I worry more about the MILLIONS of people who are on the edge of famine due to the Yemeni Civil War which the West is budding into. Then a few thousand Ukrainians dying.

But no, you racist, losers don't care about millions of 'black' Muslim children.
You only give a shit about 'white', Christian ones.

Bye now you virtue signaling, parasitic hypocrite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back