See something--tell somebody, as long as it's not a person of a different race.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
COLUMBUS, OH (WCMH) — Democratic lawmakers at the Ohio Statehouse Wednesday announced new legislation to deal with false or racially motivated 911 calls. The bill is named “Darren’s Law” and would allow the victim of one of these calls to sue the caller in civil court. If the court rules against the caller, they would then need to complete an implicit bias training program.

“We want to educate individuals by providing implicit bias training for these Karens or individuals like this situation,” said Rep. Thomas West, (D) Canton. Darren Cooper is an Ohio social worker who was the target of a false call in August. He was talking on his phone in his car in a parking lot while waiting for his work training to start. Cooper was surrounded by police and had guns pointed at him. He later found out a person across the street called 911 and claimed he had a gun and was acting erratically.

Democrats are so obsessed with race that it's almost a full-time job for them. Even though it stands little chance of passing, here is what this bozo is suggesting: If I see two cars in a parking lot facing the opposite way so the drivers doors are next to each other, see them passing things back and forth, and I call it in to the police as suspicious activity, I could be sued in court by these to individuals if it turns out they were not making a drug deal. Furthermore, I can be sent to the Democrat deprogramming chamber so I never do it again.

So what white person would ever call police if minorities were doing something likely illegal? Nobody, and that's what this Democrat wants.

San Francisco did this last month (KAREN Act). Glad to see cities doing this - in the absence of real leadership from Biden and the fed

COLUMBUS, OH (WCMH) — Democratic lawmakers at the Ohio Statehouse Wednesday announced new legislation to deal with false or racially motivated 911 calls. The bill is named “Darren’s Law” and would allow the victim of one of these calls to sue the caller in civil court. If the court rules against the caller, they would then need to complete an implicit bias training program.

“We want to educate individuals by providing implicit bias training for these Karens or individuals like this situation,” said Rep. Thomas West, (D) Canton. Darren Cooper is an Ohio social worker who was the target of a false call in August. He was talking on his phone in his car in a parking lot while waiting for his work training to start. Cooper was surrounded by police and had guns pointed at him. He later found out a person across the street called 911 and claimed he had a gun and was acting erratically.

Democrats are so obsessed with race that it's almost a full-time job for them. Even though it stands little chance of passing, here is what this bozo is suggesting: If I see two cars in a parking lot facing the opposite way so the drivers doors are next to each other, see them passing things back and forth, and I call it in to the police as suspicious activity, I could be sued in court by these to individuals if it turns out they were not making a drug deal. Furthermore, I can be sent to the Democrat deprogramming chamber so I never do it again.

So what white person would ever call police if minorities were doing something likely illegal? Nobody, and that's what this Democrat wants.
thats RE-education not education,,

San Francisco did this last month (KAREN Act). Glad to see cities doing this - in the absence of real leadership from Biden and the fed

Yes, but our state is not Communist like CA is. They protect their potential criminals. We don't do that here in our purple state.

What the proposed law would do is preclude people from calling the police on minorities doing suspicious things. There is not a cop on the corner of every street, so it's up to citizens to partake in stopping criminal activity where they work or live. The commies want that stopped since most minorities and criminals are Democrats.

Hopefully the law will prevent racist cucks like this guy from "PURPOSELY LYING" in 911 calls on people that results in their death at the hands of police....

"Walmart attorneys have filed motions in a wrongful death lawsuit stating that Ronald Ritchie, the man who first called 911 from the Beavercreek Walmart stating there was a suspicious man with a gun in the store -- “Ronald Ritchie’s lies are the sole reasons why police came into the (Beavercreek Walmart) store with their guns drawn,” Walmart attorneys wrote. “Ronald Ritchie intentionally lied to the police. Ronald Ritchie was not a good Samaritan who was mistaken.”

But I bet yo goofy ass would have a problem with punishing people like this huh??

Hopefully the law will prevent racist cucks like this guy from "PURPOSELY LYING" in 911 calls on people that results in their death at the hands of police....

"Walmart attorneys have filed motions in a wrongful death lawsuit stating that Ronald Ritchie, the man who first called 911 from the Beavercreek Walmart stating there was a suspicious man with a gun in the store -- “Ronald Ritchie’s lies are the sole reasons why police came into the (Beavercreek Walmart) store with their guns drawn,” Walmart attorneys wrote. “Ronald Ritchie intentionally lied to the police. Ronald Ritchie was not a good Samaritan who was mistaken.”

But I bet yo goofy ass would have a problem with punishing people like this huh??
Would Jussie Smollett be subject to this law? (rhetorical) I bet yo goofy ass would have a problem wif punishing him, huh??

Would Jussie Smollett be subject to this law? (rhetorical) I bet yo goofy ass would have a problem wif punishing him, huh??

Racist cucks like yourself always try to avoid facts by bringing up other whataboutism bullshit....

What I posted is in DIRECT RESPONSE to what this law is addressing....purposely lying on people to the police in hopes it results in their harm or death....

What Smollet did is not that.....what he did was make a false report for celebrity publicity and he should have went to jail for it....

Luckily, no innocent people were killed -- nor was that Smollet's intent...

Meanwhile.......

"Misdemeanor charges were tossed Tuesday against Amy Cooper — the “Central Park Karen’’ who falsely accused a black birdwatcher of “threatening” her — after she completed a handful of therapy sessions."

To remind you, this is the woman who was on camera threatening to call the police on a man and lie and tell them he was threatening her...because she knew it could have resulted in his death.....

And when your stupid ass tries to whatabout your way into something else stupid....I will reply back with yet another example....because there are tons...which is why this law was proposed in the first fucking place.......

Shit like this has been happening all the way back to Emmett Till....

Racist cucks like yourself always try to avoid facts by bringing up other whataboutism bullshit....

What I posted is in DIRECT RESPONSE to what this law is addressing....purposely lying on people to the police in hopes it results in their harm or death....

What Smollet did is not that.....what he did was make a false report for celebrity publicity and he should have went to jail for it....

Luckily, no innocent people were killed -- nor was that Smollet's intent...

Meanwhile.......

"Misdemeanor charges were tossed Tuesday against Amy Cooper — the “Central Park Karen’’ who falsely accused a black birdwatcher of “threatening” her — after she completed a handful of therapy sessions."

To remind you, this is the woman who was on camera threatening to call the police on a man and lie and tell them he was threatening her...because she knew it could have resulted in his death.....

And when your stupid ass tries to whatabout your way into something else stupid....I will reply back with yet another example....because there are tons...which is why this law was proposed in the first fucking place.......

Smollett's intent was evident to everyone except anti-white racists. He was trying to smear white people. His reasoning for it--like you would have any idea what was going through his addled mind--is irrelevant. It was just as criminal as what you are advocating against, but somehow you cannot see the parallels. That is because of your own racism. Look inside yourself before you start pointing fingers. Remember every time you point a finger, three point back at you.

In the case something like this becomes law I will never again call the authorities to report crimes in progress by any demographic of criminal. Instead I will consult a certain Austrian manufacturer of precision triggers, barrels and slides for my next move. Because these days a certain product of said Austrian manufacturer is ever attached to me . . . at the hip.

It's irrelevant because making a false police report was always against the law no matter who the person is. This bill is race specific.

From your link:

A citizen-led effort to bring charges against Ritchie in Fairborn Municipal Court ended when special prosecuting attorney Mark Piepmeier said there was no reason to believe that Ritchie knowingly made a false report.

So what actually happened here is he seen some guy with a realistic looking gun, but unless you have a closeup view of it, there is no way to determine if it's real or a bb gun unless you have a view from the front of the gun to see the diameter of the barrel.

In any case, it seems like Crawford (like many blacks) didn't obey the commands of the police officers which is what really led to his death. Because of that, they felt he was a threat to them and perhaps other customers and took him down.

Forum List

Back