See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

Wouldn't it be interesting if WALMART only allowed you to buy 1 copy of a book because of content, not scarce quantity.

The author herself said there is no shortage of her book to sell, only an intentional effort by Amazon to stop her book from selling.....BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

Well, sure if the author of the book said it, it has to be true. She has no monetary reason to lie or anything....

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

Cry to Amazon, you pussy bitch.

The author herself said there is no shortage of her book to sell, only an intentional effort by Amazon to stop her book from selling.....BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
She can sell her book on different platforms. Or she can create her own. Free market baby.

I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

add it to your cart
go to your cart
change the # desired to whatever you wish

im not a fan of many of the things amazon does, but i just tested this and it's bullshit.

You blind dumb shits are living in a world manipulated by propaganda.

WAKE UP FUCK NUTS.

How do you hear one thing and see another...and believe what you hear over what you see?

Is the economy perfect?

add it to your cart
go to your cart
change the # desired to whatever you wish

im not a fan of many of the things amazon does, but i just tested this and it's bullshit.

I just did it and I can't.

Show us. Change the quantity to 2. YOU CANNOT DO IT.

You cannot change the quantity.

It says, "THE SELLER ONLY HAS 1 AVAILABLE"

THAT IS A FUCKING LIE.

Wouldn't it be interesting if WALMART only allowed you to buy 1 copy of a book because of content, not scarce quantity.

They don't want these books making the best seller lists. And, it is usually the publishers who wholesale to retailers, not the authors, so it's clearly Amazon's doing.

And lol at the 'COVIDZ IZ WHY!!!' nonsense; that hoax is pure rubbish.

You blind dumb shits are living in a world manipulated by propaganda.

WAKE UP FUCK NUTS.

How do you hear one thing and see another...and believe what you hear over what you see?

Is the economy perfect?
You're the dumb piece of shit that can't figure out how to order from Amazon. LOL "Show us".

They don't want these books making the best seller lists. And, it is usually the publishers who wholesale to retailers, not the authors, so it's clearly Amazon's doing.

And lol at the 'COVIDZ IZ WHY!!!' nonsense; that hoax is pure rubbish.
It's always a conspiracy with you nut jobs.

I just did it and I can't.

Show us.
fire up a zoom session and post the link here.

did it on my computer w/o issue. now yes there are times i have to change quantity in the cart, and at times, i can do it when i put them in there. i tested another book and yes, i could do it when i ordered it initially.

dunno the difference but in my limited testing and extensive history ordering from amazon, quantity has been hit and miss over the years and i just never cared why.

fire up a zoom session and post the link here.

did it on my computer w/o issue. now yes there are times i have to change quantity in the cart, and at times, i can do it when i put them in there. i tested another book and yes, i could do it when i ordered it initially.

dunno the difference but in my limited testing and extensive history ordering from amazon, quantity has been hit and miss over the years and i just never cared why.

You did not successfully change it to 2. You are lying.

Change it to 3, change it to 4. Tell us what the total amount in your cart is for 4 of these books.

You did not successfully change it to 2. You are lying.

Change it to 3, change it to 4. Tell us what the total amount in your cart is for 4 of these books.
Is this the Amazon help desk, idiot? PROOF you dont actually want to solve the problem, you just want to whine about some made up conspiracy in your schizophrenic addled brain.

Amazon wanted less of these books to be sold, so you can only buy 1.

The fucking author said it herself.

Then you can go to the site and see the evidence.

How is it possible that every single one of you cultists are deaf, dumb, and blind?
You should go to your library & take it out on loan. That way you won't be plunking down money for trash.

They are called attorneys..
But DemNazi attorneys working for the 4th Techno-Reich do not respect human rights, or The Constitution for that matter.

And since when do you have to sue a multi billion dollar company simply to force them to abide by the rules of fairness and equality?

Why isn't a group like LOL "The ACLU" not involved here?

New Topics

Forum List

Back