See for yourself how Amazon manipulates their sales by ideology...try to buy more than one copy of this book

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

Amazon wanted less of these books to be sold, so you can only buy 1.

The fucking author said it herself.

Then you can go to the site and see the evidence.

How is it possible that every single one of you cultists are deaf, dumb, and blind?
Are you actually so fucking stupid that you need me to simplify the argument I made above even more?

Last edited:
I saw this author speak recently, and she said Amazon will not allow people to buy multiple copies of this book since it went to the Top 20 of political books.

Try it for yourself. Try to put 2 copies in your cart. You cannot do it. You are not allowed to change the quantity.

THIS IS NOT BY HER REQUEST. THIS IS AN AMAZON RESTRICTION BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE HER CONTENT. SHE SAID THIS HERSELF.

Amazon product

The corporations are running this country.

We are living in a serfdom.

The Monarch is the POTUS.
The Nobles and Lords are the CEOs and the Cabinet Members and Congressional Leaders.
The Knights are other C-level executives in these corporations.
The Peasants and Serfs are basically the rest of us.

The Top 1% of the top 1% are running the show.

The is the DemNazi 4th Reich, and it will eventually go Global.

I am not saying it is ILLEGAL....you dumbshits.

I am saying they are intentionally MANIPULATING SALES.

Good Lord....you fools HAVE to be faking it. You cannot be this fucking retarded.

AMAZON PAYS NO TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to that bullshit?

Amazon wanted less of these books to be sold, so you can only buy 1.

The fucking author said it herself.

Then you can go to the site and see the evidence.

How is it possible that every single one of you cultists are deaf, dumb, and blind?
Sounds like a personal problem she needs to deal with Amazon with.

I am not saying it is ILLEGAL....you dumbshits.

I am saying they are intentionally MANIPULATING SALES.

Good Lord....you fools HAVE to be faking it. You cannot be this fucking retarded.

AMAZON PAYS NO TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to that bullshit?
Why is the title or link not in the OP?

Wouldn't it be interesting if WALMART only allowed you to buy 1 copy of a book because of content, not scarce quantity.

The author herself said there is no shortage of her book to sell, only an intentional effort by Amazon to stop her book from selling.....BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

Why the fuck would they manipulate sales down? They're the ones selling it

If that's waht they wanted to do they just wouldn't sell it....

Like everyone they probably have inventory problems and just want to keep customers happy......Otherwise we'd be discussing how it's not in stock lol

Rules For Deplorables...

It's in the OP

There is a big empty white space in the OP; the links and cite are not showing up in all browsers, including mine. But yes, I can tell something was posted from the big white gap. I've had similar problems posting cut and pastes and them not showing up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back