See First Picture Of Huma Taken Day After FBI Announcement

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She looks as though she knows she can be arkancided at any moment. She should stay away from windows.

Huma Abedin holed up at her New York home the day after FBI reopens case against Clinton | Daily Mail Online

Computer file found marked "Life Insurance". #Corruption?

39DBCCF800000578-0-image-m-5_1477784336564.jpg

Interesting. So their theory is Huma knew she was in danger (chances are she knows about the "hit" on Seth Rich) and had the emails as leverage...but Carlos Danger blew that plan. :p

Interesting. So their theory is Huma knew she was in danger (chances are she knows about the "hit" on Seth Rich) and had the emails as leverage...but Carlos Danger blew that plan. :p
Mr. Hardon threw his old lady under the bus to save his own ass, eh? Payback's a bitch.

This Clinton Chronicles type drama and intrigue should be in the fiction section of a bookstore, not in our government. At this point, only mentally ill and or extremely nasty people are going to vote for Crooked Hillary.

That Huma had "Life Insurance" on her computer. Stuff that could harm Hillary.

I'd bang her. She's like 50% legs. Just get her ankles up around her head and... Aw naw I wouldn't cheat on my wife. I couldn't.

What's that Biblical saying? "The Devil can assume a pleasing shape"?

That's Huma.

693g81uwejux.jpg

That Huma had "Life Insurance" on her computer. Stuff that could harm Hillary.
Oh ok! I didn't know ooriginally what link you were referring to. But yes, it is compelling she would do that allegedly.

I'd bang her. She's like 50% legs. Just get her ankles up around her head and... Aw naw I wouldn't cheat on my wife. I couldn't.

What's that Biblical saying? "The Devil can assume a pleasing shape"?

That's Huma.

View attachment 95875
Before you do, just think of how many times she has been on Wieners laptop. :)

Forum List

Back