Security forces raided one of Baha’is university classrooms

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame that there wasn't at least some tolerance in the Muslim Middle East for the religious beliefs of others. Who are the Bahai's really harming with their beliefs?

Monday, 02 December 2013

Mohabat News - security guards raided a Bahai's house named Shamim Shabro who held classes for students who are deprived from education.

Students, who have been deprived from education because of their faith in Baha'ism, have been secretly studying for an undergraduate level.

One of the students said to HRANA:"our class scheduled to be 12 to 3 in the afternoon and Moein Abadi was supposed to be the teacher, but shortly after the start of the class, security guards brutally broke into the house, inspected everybody and confiscated all of the cell phones".

"They took every person's details, photos and forced some of the students to sign a written declaration that they would never attend virtual classrooms again. They also were told that they will be summoned to the court later", the source added.

Entire article: Security forces raided one of Baha?is university classrooms

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame that there wasn't at least some tolerance in the Muslim Middle East for the religious beliefs of others. Who are the Bahai's really harming with their beliefs?

Monday, 02 December 2013

Mohabat News - security guards raided a Bahai's house named Shamim Shabro who held classes for students who are deprived from education.

Students, who have been deprived from education because of their faith in Baha'ism, have been secretly studying for an undergraduate level.

One of the students said to HRANA:"our class scheduled to be 12 to 3 in the afternoon and Moein Abadi was supposed to be the teacher, but shortly after the start of the class, security guards brutally broke into the house, inspected everybody and confiscated all of the cell phones".

"They took every person's details, photos and forced some of the students to sign a written declaration that they would never attend virtual classrooms again. They also were told that they will be summoned to the court later", the source added.

In response to question about the number of Baha'i students in Iran, the source said "it is not easy to know the exact number of students deprived from education, but certainly there are more than 1500 of Baha'is who have been banned from education and even in current year they have not been allowed to participate in the entrance exam of the university contrary to Mr Rouhani's speech that there is nobody deprived from education in Iran."/Hrana

Security forces raided one of Baha?is university classrooms

This is what I am reading about at least 30 Bahai students who took the entrance exam.

At least 30 Baha’i students taking the University Entrance Exam, faced with the claim of “Incomplete Files”

September 18th, 2013 "After assuming his new position as the Minister of Higher Education in Iran, Mr. Jafar Toufighi, in repeated statements has declared that no student would be blacklisted for political or religious beliefs or affiliations in the new academic year."

"However, reports on the site of the Bureau of Evaluation1 show that under the section of “Admission”, the phrase “Incomplete Files”* has been recorded by the names of many Baha’i applicants when the final results of the nationwide Exam for 2013 were announced. Based on this official’s report, Mr. Nourizad stated that a total number of 30 Baha’i students were denied admission this year."

"According to legislation of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, only the followers of the “divine religions”, limited to Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians and Muslims, are allowed to pursue higher education."

At least 30 Baha?i students taking the University Entrance Exam, faced with the claim of ?Incomplete Files? - Iran Press Watch

It seems Sally really could care less about the human rights abuses against the Bahais. There is a special place in prisons they interrogate them. I was trying to view a video but I could not pull it up last night.

I was reading about an 85 year old Bahai man imprisoned for a year, his family could not even understand what he was imprisoned for. His wife and children had left Iran, and they freed him after a year and he left Iran.

It seems Sally really could care less about the human rights abuses against the Bahais. There is a special place in prisons they interrogate them. I was trying to view a video but I could not pull it up last night.

I was reading about an 85 year old Bahai man imprisoned for a year, his family could not even understand what he was imprisoned for. His wife and children had left Iran, and they freed him after a year and he left Iran.

Why don't you tell us why the Muslims hate the Bahai's as so many Bahai's have been killed. By the way, are you using your influence to get that American Christian pastor released from an Iranian prison? For the readers to view, here is the Baha'i temple in Israel:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bah...HGFdfcoATjsoGgDA&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=757&bih=357

Why don't you tell us why the Muslims hate the Bahai's as so many Bahai's have been killed. By the way, are you using your influence to get that American Christian pastor released from an Iranian prison? For the readers to view, here is the Baha'i temple in Israel:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bah...HGFdfcoATjsoGgDA&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=757&bih=357

The government of Iran only recognizes certain religions. They consider Mohammad the last Prophet. Bahais believe a Prophet came after Mohammad. The Iranian government does not recognize the religion, they make life miserable for the Bahais. They sieze their businesses. They take their homes. They deny them education. The young people leave, many go to Cypress. It is harder for the older people to leave, they consider Iran their home, they dont want to leave. They suffer most. My husband's family knew a couple who lived in Tehran. Their children left. The government took their business, was trying to force them from their home. He says they were the kindest of people and they were being treated the way they were just because they were Bahais. Sufis suffer too.

Last edited:

The government of Iran only recognizes certain religions. They consider Mohammad the last Prophet. Bahais believe a Prophet came after Mohammad. The Iranian government does not recognize the religion, they make life miserable for the Bahais. They sieze their businesses. They take their homes. They deny them education. The young people leave, many go to Cypress. It is harder for the older people to leave, they consider Iran their home, they dont want to leave. They suffer most. My husband's family knew a couple who lived in Tehran. Their children left. The government took their business, was trying to force them from their home. He says they were the kindest of people and they were being treated the way they were just because they were Bahais. Sufis suffer too.
Yes, and the same animals running the govt. in Iran persecute the Jews, and want to destroy the Jewish state.

There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever between the treatment of Jews and Bahais. They recognize the Jewish community.

ANNIVERSARY OF THE DESTRUCTION OF GONABADI DERVISHES' WORSHIP PLACE IN BROUJERD

"Today, Aban 19, 1390 (November 10, 2011) is the anniversary of demolition of Nematollahi Gonabadi Order’ Hosseinieh(Worship place) in Broujerd town. It is 4 years from that time and further no one think that destroying Dervishes’ Hosseinie is an incident. Instead, continuing violent actions through these years, and recent injustices and suppressions of Gonabadi Dervishes, there is no room for doubt that demolition of Imam Hossein’s place not only didn’t suppressed tyrants’ atrocity and rascality, but also wasn’t these blind hearted and ignorant men’s only purpose."

Anniversary of the destruction of Gonabadi Dervishes' Worship place in Broujerd

Forum List

Back