Secretary of state in the bag for Sarah Haglin

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Sarah Haglin endorsing Trump way early. Trump must've offered her a high cabinet position; probably secretary of state for her to get in this early. Mitt, who prefers competence never offered this bitch a damn thing, and she only endorsed him in no hearted manner on election day....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/us/politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin.html?_r=0

I guess CBS will have to continue their Madame Secretary show with Kate Beckinsale, now. Oh wait, no, they'll find the haggiest c*nt they can find cos Palin ain't D'ing up the place after all.

19firstdraft-Palin2-master675.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt Trump would want Plain in his administration.

He didn't get to be a billionaire by hiring people like her.

For now tho, she's a great cheerleader

WillHaftawaite

Yea, you don't believe that though. You're just here to promote your libtard agenda. The lies you tell are inconsequential to a fucktard like you.

Bad news.

I'm not a libtard.

Nor am I neocon

I dont' like ANYONE on EITHER side this year, with the exception of Kasich, and he has no chance that I can see.

Which REALLY pisses me off, because this could well be my last chance to vote in a presidential election

WillHaftawaite

Yea, you don't believe that though. You're just here to promote your libtard agenda. The lies you tell are inconsequential to a fucktard like you.

Bad news.

I'm not a libtard.

Nor am I neocon

I dont' like ANYONE on EITHER side this year, with the exception of Kasich, and he has no chance that I can see.

Which REALLY pisses me off, because this could well be my last chance to vote in a presidential election

You still are extremely naive to politics. Palin didn't endorse Trump out of the goodness of her heart.

WillHaftawaite

Bad news.

I'm not a libtard.

Nor am I neocon

You still are extremely naive to politics. Palin didn't endorse Trump out of the goodness of her heart.

and Trump has businesses all over the world, which he is far more likely to set her up in one of them than add her to his administration.

at best, it's a ploy to separate tea party members from Cruz

at worst, she's put in charge of house keeping in one of his buildings.

(with someone overseeing her operation to make sure she doesn't screw up to much)

WillHaftawaite

Bad news.

I'm not a libtard.

Nor am I neocon

and Trump has businesses all over the world, which he is far more likely to set her up in one of them than add her to his administration.

at best, it's a ploy to separate tea party members from Cruz

at worst, she's put in charge of house keeping in one of his buildings.

(with someone overseeing her operation to make sure she doesn't screw up to much)

No. She's not that kind of woman (To say nothing of how stupid that would look). Trump will set her up in a cushy political position.

Forum List

Back