Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Trump is not that stupid.

Dumber words have never been spoken
What is your portfolio worth?

Answer. The value of your next welfare check

A very liberal type statement from you. The democrats are not in charge yet so there is no welfare check. At least until after the election.
LOL what is your portfolio worth sucka?

About as much of your business as that of all others.

Trump is going ballistic about covid on twitter:

"Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News

In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"
He’s correct. What do you see as odd?

Nonsense, I am a wealthy professional message board poster who is respected around the world
So you are a paid troll, do they respect you in Wuhan and Moscow?
Never been there Comrade
You will have to show us pics on your next vacation
My last vacation trip was to Mystic Seaport in Connecticut, must be fun being respected round the World like you say you are.

Are you related to Chief Pocahontas Liawatha Warren

So tell us Comrade....

How does one enter into the profession of one of Putin’s Bots?
How many posts before you earned your t shirt?

View attachment 359325

You seem to be the expert. Experience perhaps? Hows many posts did it take you?

Nonsense, I am a wealthy professional message board poster who is respected around the world

You are known as a lying message board troll who has the respect of no one.

Known by whom? Or is it just another of your delusions?

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:
How many drunk driving deaths, deaths from using mobile devices? All laws.

you are truly uninformed.

you cry wolf shame on you

What is drunk driving has anything to do with with your ignorance? So where is your rebuttal for my post #137 and #154?

You also claimed that Covid-19 showed up here in US September 2019. I asked you to prove that. Where is it?
Post 252

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

Really a hight water mark for the democrats and their lying cohorts.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

Nancy Pelosi and her tax returns ring a bell?

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.
Nancy Pelosi actually pays taxes

Unlike our President

Our president does pay taxes. The question was, why doesn't Trump reveal his returns. And neither does Pelosi, she refuses to do so. Check it out.

A very liberal type statement from you. The democrats are not in charge yet so there is no welfare check. At least until after the election.
LOL what is your portfolio worth sucka?

About as much of your business as that of all others.
OK I won't even mention my Apple orchards

rightwinger claimed he was famous

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Proof that hospitals are killing people. You have nothing on me kid, I had this baby disease

Pay attention Dude.... i never said hospitals are killing people. I have nothing on you? Don’t forget you are very ignorant and you don’t even know what you are talking about.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

I’m very aware of Pelosi tax returns.... Well when she run for president I will demand for Pelosi to release her tax returns.

Right now Trump is the president we want to see his tax returns. Just like other previous POTUS.... What is he hiding?

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Proof that hospitals are killing people. You have nothing on me kid, I had this baby disease

Pay attention Dude.... i never said hospitals are killing people. I have nothing on you? Don’t forget you are very ignorant and you don’t even know what you are talking about.

Are you another FBI turd? because they said exactly the same thing.

I don’t remember Pelosi paid or charged of any fraud investments or fraud foundations.

Like Trump paid $25 millions for fake Trump university and $2 millions for fake Trump foundation.

Trump is going ballistic about covid on twitter:

"Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News

In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"

Democrats hate the country.

Because of cases they want to shut the country down now, even though as Trump said - this isn't indication that anything has changed. They want to prevent economic success to nominate their basement bitch - Biden.
Q and A time. :muahaha:

Question: Why does Joe Biden spend so much time in his basement?​
Answer: Because that's where he counts out his extortion money taken from third world countries.​
Question: How long has Biden been extorting money American taxpayers paid through big government gifts to third world countries?​
Answer: since the Democrats bill proposing to let the American taxpayers pay for all elections, and it didn't pass. That way, without passing a law, the Democrats' cash digitizer, Joe Biden, found a way to get taxpayer money for all their elections. He's a hero in his own mind.​
Question: is it legal?​
Answer: Well, does Biden wear a black-and-white horizontal striped suit?​
Go figger how Basement Joe has been doing this for his entire career as a "public servant."​

this is rich

CNN will not air this

FBI turd NAH! I’m just very well informed and properly informed. Compared to your ignorance.

this is rich

CNN will not air this

FBI turd NAH! I’m just very well informed and properly informed. Compared to your ignorance.

LOL the FBI thought they were very well informed too...................

You are the imbecile that considers what CNN transmits to be well informed information

Funny+Laughing+Animal.png

"another"...feel free to list my delusions, trollboy.

rightwinger claimed he was famous

trollboy couldn't defend his lie, so he thought he'd use another troll id to challenge me. He failed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back