Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

There is no increase in victims in Texas, there is an increase in testing revealing more victims, if there really was an increase in victims then the deaths would be up too

Let’s pretend that you know what you are talking about....
A republican governor is so stupid to close done several venues and order mask mandate is wrong?
The increase of the infections only showed up or infected in last 3 days? Or they got infected 14 days ago when these tough moron congregate inside bars and other venues NOT wearing mask.
Here’s couple of links to update yourself what is going on with your state.

LOL the infections happened in democrat sanctioned and approved demonstrations and riots

You may now continue jerking off

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:
How many drunk driving deaths, deaths from using mobile devices? All laws.

you are truly uninformed.

you cry wolf shame on you

What is drunk driving has anything to do with with your ignorance? So where is your rebuttal for my post #137 and #154?

You also claimed that Covid-19 showed up here in US September 2019. I asked you to prove that. Where is it?

this is rich
She is right.
Yeah how she handled bengazi is proof.

Do you know how many times this Bengazi BS has been debunked? I’m not sure why members like you keep bringing this up. and you’ve been here this long?
Bengazi hapened because of her incompetence. Even the red cross knew to get their people out.
BULLSHIT...... That's been debunked many many times...... Two years of investigation headed by GOP Trey Gowdy. Didn’t find any wrong or mismanagement by Hillary.
It was her incompetence that got them killed. Just like they said she didn't intend to give China classified information. She is part of the protected class.

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:
How many drunk driving deaths, deaths from using mobile devices? All laws.

you are truly uninformed.

you cry wolf shame on you

What is drunk driving has anything to do with with your ignorance? So where is your rebuttal for my post #137 and #154?

You also claimed that Covid-19 showed up here in US September 2019. I asked you to prove that. Where is it?
Covid19 was here years ago, the reason that some people are immune is because they were previously infected

Seriously not everything the government says is real, you do know that right?

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

Really a hight water mark for the democrats and their lying cohorts.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

Nancy Pelosi and her tax returns ring a bell?

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.
Nancy Pelosi actually pays taxes

Unlike our President

Trump is not that stupid.

Dumber words have never been spoken
What is your portfolio worth?

Answer. The value of your next welfare check
Nonsense, I am a wealthy professional message board poster who is respected around the world
So you are a paid troll, do they respect you in Wuhan and Moscow?
Never been there Comrade
You will have to show us pics on your next vacation

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

There is no increase in victims in Texas, there is an increase in testing revealing more victims, if there really was an increase in victims then the deaths would be up too

A republican governor is so stupid to close done several venues and order mask mandate is wrong?
The increase of the infections only showed up or infected in last 3 days? Or they got infected 14 days ago when these tough moron congregate inside bars and other venues NOT wearing mask.

LOL the infections happened in democrat sanctioned and approved demonstrations and riots

BULLSHIT...... I never denied infections are not happening in democrats area. But for you to say only democrats wants to shut down the economy..... is totally HOGWASH. I gave you 2 republican governors shutting down their states.
I gave you links hospitals in Texas are overwhelm with CV patients. WHAT part of your miserable ignorant life don’t you understand the reality?

Show me a proof where Democrats leadership supports looting. You are a liar anyway so what difference does it make what you are posting.

Well, maybe Ms. Hillary is right.

2020 has been a crazy year.

First, COVID-19 destroys the economy.

Then, a bunch of malcontents intimidates politicians and business leaders to figuratively and/or literally kneel at their feet.

Third could possibly be the Dem convention nominating Ms. Hillary and a lady of color as VP (because maybe Mr. Biden's "doctors" told him not to sacrifice his life for the country).

Ms. Hillary would sweep the country as a certain group turns out en masse as they did in 2008 and 2012. Plus votes from women and all the pathetically naive youth who marched last month in support of those malcontents.

Well, maybe Ms. Hillary is right.

2020 has been a crazy year.

First, COVID-19 destroys the economy.

Then, a bunch of malcontents intimidates politicians and business leaders to figuratively and/or literally kneel at their feet.

Third could possibly be the Dem convention nominating Ms. Hillary and a lady of color as VP (because maybe Mr. Biden's "doctors" told him not to sacrifice his life for the country).

Ms. Hillary would sweep the country as a certain group turns out en masse as they did in 2008 and 2012. Plus votes from women and all the pathetically naive youth who marched last month in support of those malcontents.
More likely, Trump will claim health reasons and withdraw

But, there is a task way more important than dealing with covid.

This task is the reason many people were forced to vote for Trump. The candidate's ability to perform this one task was really the only qualification and the only job as POTUS or the sole factor in declaring that candidate's would-be administration a complete success.

What task, you ask?

Trump does a much better job of NOT BEING HILLARY CLINTON than Hillary Clinton. That is all that is required. It is the only thing that matters. Mission accomplished.

Either you are in denial or just hallucinating.

What mission accomplished? when we are still suffering. There are more infections than before and deaths are still climbing up. Instead of getting better we are going the wrong directions compared to other countries.....

You call that mission accomplished? That’s silly. Polls after Polls Trump is well behind.

Look at his behavior and attitude just pure arrogant unethical jerk. Does it looks like he cares? You have 4 months left to enjoy.
You're really going to dislike his second term.

You are going to hide after one term after your dude leave the WH. Biden just beat Trump in last 2 months of campaign donations. In June Biden got $141 millions vs $131 millions for Trump. In May Biden got $81 millions vs Trump $74 millions. Tired of winning?

Yeah, Phil Gramm found out

And when you can show that Trump has encouraged people to ignore the administration's guidelines, you'll have a point. As it is, you just make yourself look stupid.
Trump has repeatedly said in his daily briefings he doesn't believe protests against stay-at-home orders are putting people at risk of spreading or getting COVID-19. He refuses to wear a mask and has said that should be up to the individual. He refuse to make social distancing and mask wearing a requirement at his meetings and rallies. He's mocked other that do follow the guidelines. He has done just about everything possible to undermine the CDC guidelines other than telling people to ignore them.

Apparent he believes anything he can do to subvert the guidelines will boost the economy and thus help his re-election. If more people get sick and die, so be it. He doesn't seem to understand that more people getting sick and dying is going to force governors to roll back opening up the economy and is going make more people avoid participating. In other words, what he is doing is self defeating.

People protesting are exercising their first amendment rights and there are NO recommendations from the Administration against protesting. You know that. People can distance or wear a mask if they choose. Your complaining does not prove he's undermined his administrations recommendations. YOu fail.

Nonsense, I am a wealthy professional message board poster who is respected around the world
Never been there Comrade
My last vacation trip was to Mystic Seaport in Connecticut, must be fun being respected round the World like you say you are.

Are you related to Chief Pocahontas Liawatha Warren

this is rich

CNN will not air this

BULLSHIT...... I never denied infections are not happening in democrats area. But for you to say only democrats wants to shut down the economy..... is totally HOGWASH. I gave you 2 republican governors shutting down their states.
I gave you links hospitals in Texas are overwhelm with CV patients. WHAT part of your miserable ignorant life don’t you understand the reality?

Show me a proof where Democrats leadership supports looting. You are a liar anyway so what difference does it make what you are posting.

5 democratic governors ordered nursing homes to take covid patients resulting in 60000 deaths

Great plan

Never been there Comrade
My last vacation trip was to Mystic Seaport in Connecticut, must be fun being respected round the World like you say you are.

Are you related to Chief Pocahontas Liawatha Warren

So tell us Comrade....

How does one enter into the profession of one of Putin’s Bots?
How many posts before you earned your t shirt?

1593897204283.jpeg

from Secretary Clinton's book What Happened:

Since 2016, hundreds of women of all ages approached me to apologize for not voting for me. one time, an old woman dragged her adult daughter by the arm and ordered her to apologize for not voting for me, which she did, head bowed in contrition. I wanted to stare her right in the eyes and say: "You didn't vote? how could you? you abdicated your responsibility as a citizen at the worst possible time! And now you want ME to make YOU feel better?"...Of course, i didn't say any of that....these people were looking for absolution that i just couldnt give
No free thought for you young lady

this is rich

CNN will not air this

5 democratic governors ordered nursing homes to take covid patients resulting in 60000 deaths

Great plan

They can’t count and you think they’d know first aid? Hahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back