Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary) asks Hugh Hewitt to give her history lesson on Jefferson & Adams

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
www.hughhewitt.com/hillary-rodham-clinton-happened/

lock her up for not knowing basic American history!

from the transcript of the interview:

HH: God love…

HRC: What?

HH: I was going to say God love Governor Dukakis, but you…George H.W. Bush wasn’t running against Donald Trump as he was when he was doing the third term campaign. Let’s talk a little bit about President Trump. Great political rivalries in American history either fall into the Hamilton-Burr or the Jefferson-Adams category. Your husband and George H.W. Bush ended up in the latter. But I think you and perhaps President Trump are doomed to the former minus the pistols. Agree?

HRC: Well, I don’t know. Tell me a little bit more about what you mean by that in defining those two differences.

HH: Well, Jefferson and Adams ended up as great friends and terrific correspondents, and they put aside their rivalry at the end. Of course, Burr killed Hamilton. That’s why I say without the pistols.

HRC: (laughing) You know, look, I don’t have any personal stake in this presidency. I have a citizen’s stake. I have a concerned person’s stake. And I am, as you might guess, very much worried by the actions and rhetoric of our current president. And so I was cordial with him before we ran against each other. He supported me when I ran for the Senate in New York. And then he began to traffic in all kinds of conspiracies like the birther conspiracy, and you know, then making all kinds of outrageous and untrue attacks on immigrants and others, and really being an equal opportunity insulter. I really did hope, and as I said in my concession speech, which I talk about in the book, I said we all need to give him a chance. And we all need to support our president. We have one president at a time. And I’ve been very disappointed in the way that he has conducted himself.

I don't think it was because she didn't know the history.

She was just being tactical and asking him to rephrase it IN HIS OWN WORDS
how he saw their rivalry in comparison with Hamilton-Burr.

So she can let HIM say it, and just react to what HE said.

If she tried to interpret it, then SHE would get jumped on for what SHE read into it.
So she diverted from doing that.

If you look at her response, that is obviously written and rehearsed in advance.
She gave her stock answer, and let his analogy be explained by him.
Then she just went off in her own direction to give her "prescripted" statement.

www.hughhewitt.com/hillary-rodham-clinton-happened/

lock her up for not knowing basic American history!.

Hell you can start that right here with history revisionists who try to tell the board that Thomas Jefferson was with the Republican Party --- a party that was founded 28 years after he was already dead.

But you might want to (1) learn how to read, and then (2) apply that to your own OP. Clearly she asks him where his point is going, not for a history lesson.

Did I mention that's from your own post? You know, the post you posted without reading?

Thanks for establishing the bottom of the IQ envelope though.

Ask her about Fidel and Che and she won't shut up for hours, it's like asking Obama, "How are you?"

Forum List

Back