Secret Service Report on School Shootings Shows We Need Trump to Keep Students Safe

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Last week, the U.S. Secret Service released a groundbreaking report analyzing school shootings and mass casualty attacks over the past decade. If taken seriously by school leaders, this report should help spot and stop threats. And if taken seriously by the Trump re-election campaign, this report could provide the key to victory in 2020 by helping them make the case that having a Democrat in the White House puts our students in greater danger.

Historically, Republicans have not tried to make political hay out of school shootings. It has always been the Democrats who have jumped to capitalize on kids getting murdered in schools to grow their political power.

Take it from me. The morning after my daughter Meadow was murdered in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida, our Democrat superintendent of schools Robert Runcie stood outside the building to call for gun control… before my daughter’s body was even taken out of the building.

In the days and weeks to come, leftist activists exploited the tragedy to advance an agenda that had nothing to do with what happened. And when I said, “Let’s figure out what went wrong and why so we can take steps to stop this from happening,” I got called a pro-gun, NRA shill.

Secret Service Report on School Shootings Shows We Need Trump to Keep Students Safe

Never Let a tragedy go to waste -

Failure Mayor and Former White House Chief of Staff to Barack Obama - Rahm Emanuel

No surprise democrats are in charge of almost all of public schools. Gotta be hard for Betsy

I don't disagree with the premise about Democrats but I have to wonder how banning Bump Stocks by Executive Order is supporting the 2nd Amendment which clearly states; shall not be infringed.
I've been attending political message boards since 2007 so I've seen quite a few arguments about Gun Control- they all fail to address the right to keep and bear arms is just that- a right. What many argue is semantic and it's not an argument that will be won, or change. A lot of people, Republicans included, don't believe that Liberty is a right. Most, if not all the arguments, are narrow and shallow and fail to address the Big Picture which is never addressed by Republicans or Democrats. Trump is no better. He is a culmination of all who preceded him. The Big Picture is the erosion of Liberty which both Party's support. They both believe it's the gov't's role to fix from cradle to grave all the ills that gov't has created. That ain't gonna happen. Gov't has one purpose and one purpose only; to perpetuate itself by any means necessary including restricting the Liberty's this Country was founded on.
They keep writing more rules and anyone with half a brain can plainly see even they disobey rules- the difference is they don't get punished for their rule breaking like we the stinky tourists do. There are two classes of people as far as politicians are concerned- tools or enemies. They keep stirring shit up to divide us, we the stinky tourists, to ensure they can insure their continued rule breaking.

When I heard bump stocks were banned, I threw away all my rubber bands.
Even the ones holding my plastic straws together.
Now my plastic straws are all over the place...

New Topics

Forum List

Back