Secret Service nearing spending limit for protecting Trump:

The Secret Service is nearing its spending limit for protecting President Trump and his family, the agency's director told USA Today.
The increased spending is due in part to Trump's frequent travel from the White House to his properties along the East Coast. He returned to Washington late Sunday from a “working vacation” at his New Jersey golf club.

More than $6.6 million in taxpayer money has gone into protecting Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since he took office in January, USA Today reported, with each of his trips costing an estimated $1 million.
Secret Service nearing spending limit for protecting Trump: report

:rolleyes-41::wtf:Well.. Can we hear some Cons WHINE about this spending, FFS!?

Really recall these.....
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics
Obama travel tab was less than $100 million for eight years.

And last...

So, @211 days in office
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf And Trump on Obama golfing: 'I don't have time for that' 50 Days @ Golf Clubs, 55 Golf Games played as of 8-20-2017 So, Cost to Taxpayer: At least At least $61,286,260
in office (Millions) so far! Why do the GOPers don't care now?... Trump Golf Count

btw. Reminder reading...

Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

:uhh::rolleyes:For some. I'm on page #3 and see a shit load of hypocrites on this issue.

SOOooo...,
Why so quiet, on the Orange Douche spendings here?:wink:

8th thread on this.
Maybe, in you guys talking points email, yall can designate who starts which thread?

TDS in full bloom.

:rofl:

Really Baby, twwo face.

Zander:
Heckuva Job Brownie!!

Obama-Golf-Mass-Getty-640x480.jpg

Trump goes to Louisiana....whilst obama chills

The Secret Service is nearing its spending limit for protecting President Trump and his family, the agency's director told USA Today.
The increased spending is due in part to Trump's frequent travel from the White House to his properties along the East Coast. He returned to Washington late Sunday from a “working vacation” at his New Jersey golf club.

More than $6.6 million in taxpayer money has gone into protecting Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida since he took office in January, USA Today reported, with each of his trips costing an estimated $1 million.

Really recall these.....
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics

And last...

So, @211 days in office
Trump - I'd work my ass off - no time for golf And Trump on Obama golfing: 'I don't have time for that' 50 Days @ Golf Clubs, 55 Golf Games played as of 8-20-2017 So, Cost to Taxpayer: At least At least $61,286,260
in office (Millions) so far! Why do the GOPers don't care now?... Trump Golf Count

btw. Reminder reading...

:uhh::rolleyes:For some. I'm on page #3 and see a shit load of hypocrites on this issue.

SOOooo...,
/------/ We don't care.
clinton gore confederate flag.jpg

Really recall these.....

And last...

So, @211 days in office

btw. Reminder reading...

SOOooo...,
/------/ We don't care.
View attachment 145151

Now, as Whitey in da house?

How is this Pres. Trumps fault? ...... :dunno:

It is Trump's fault in several ways. He is actually profiting from it. The Secret Service has to have a security apparatus at Trump's properties which means that they have to rent space. That money partially goes into Trump's pockets. They have to rent golf carts to follow Trump on his numerous golfing trips. That money goes into Trump's pockets. Trump could make this available free of charge.

Really recall these.....

And last...

So, @211 days in office

btw. Reminder reading...

SOOooo...,
/------/ We don't care.
View attachment 145151
Nice fake button.

Now...if the SS doesn't get paid, they get to go home, right?

Forum List

Back