Secret Service guarded Hunter Biden on 411 flights to 29 countries

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
He's just a busy guy right ?

Judicial Watch announced it received records from the U.S. Secret Service showing that, for the first five and a half years of the Obama administration, Hunter Biden traveled extensively while receiving a Secret Service protective detail.

They do the same thing for Trump's kids, don't they? I can see it being a national security issue.

Trump is president, Biden was vice president.

"Taxpayers paid $193,696 for Hunter Biden’s Secret Service entourage, the Washington Free Beacon reported in March. In comparison, the Secret Service detail for all of President Donald Trump’s children combined is recorded to have cost about $40,000."

The question being raised is when he used gov't aircraft and gov't secret service to further his financial and business dealings.

" NBC reporter Josh Lederman, who was one of four reporters on the December 2013 trip, noted in an October 2, 2019 report that, “What wasn’t known then was that as he accompanied his father to China, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund that associates said at the time was planning to raise big money, including from China.” "

You gotta read the article not just say "Well Trumps kids are protected my secret service also." Dig a little deeper, man.

Last edited:

Judicial Watch announced it received records from the U.S. Secret Service showing that, for the first five and a half years of the Obama administration, Hunter Biden traveled extensively while receiving a Secret Service protective detail.

That's a LOT of money that he owes to us. I want a check right now.

That's a LOT of money that he owes to us. I want a check right now.
Thanks to a bill Obama signed, the Obama and Bush families have SS protection for life and so will Trump.

President Barack Obama signed the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012, reinstating lifetime Secret Service protection for his predecessor George W. Bush, himself, and all subsequent presidents

(I guess old Jimmy is on his own)

They do the same thing for Trump's kids, don't they? I can see it being a national security issue.

"Taxpayers paid $193,696 for Hunter Biden’s Secret Service entourage, the Washington Free Beacon reported in March. In comparison, the Secret Service detail for all of President Donald Trump’s children combined is recorded to have cost about $40,000."
The Washington Free Beacon is less credible rhan a comic book. Don Jr's and Eric's Mongolian sheep hunting trip alone cost taxpayers $75,000. One trip for going 10,000 miles away for killing some sheep.

All presidents, their spouses and immediate children, get Secret Service protection. It comes with the territory.

The question being raised is when he used gov't aircraft and gov't secret service to further his financial and business dealings.

" NBC reporter Josh Lederman, who was one of four reporters on the December 2013 trip, noted in an October 2, 2019 report that, “What wasn’t known then was that as he accompanied his father to China, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund that associates said at the time was planning to raise big money, including from China.” "

You gotta read the article not just say "Well Trumps kids are protected my secret service also." Dig a little deeper, man.

I sure they watch the VP(Pence) kids. So you'd prefer him to not bum a ride with his father to China with his child, and I'm sure they went on their own private businesses.

Wow, when are you going to talk about Tramps nepotism.

What point are you trying to make? Hunter Biden has international business interests. He travels. So what? There is no evidence he has every done anything illegal. Your lies about Burisma have all come to naught and you're left with your dumb President impeached for his troubles.

Have you tracked the travel records and secret service details of the details assigned to Don Jr. and Eric?

What point are you trying to make? Hunter Biden has international business interests. He travels. So what? There is no evidence he has every done anything illegal. Your lies about Burisma have all come to naught and you're left with your dumb President impeached for his troubles.

Have you tracked the travel records and secret service details of the details assigned to Don Jr. and Eric?

Interesting that you mention that. Prior to his dad becoming Vice President no Biden had ever done international business. Once his dad was VP, he only seems to do business in countries where his dad has a hand in the policy for that particular country.

Doesn't that seem corrupt to you?

Trump's kids have jobs in the Administration. Hunter Biden didn't.

Stop whining. Who really cares? The country is a mess, that’s what I care about.
Come on. You guys are expensive. They clean the odor out of your shit. You are owed every convenience. You are the royalty to the royalty. You do as you please and spend every dollar you can with very little regard for the taxpayer. You have run city after city into the ground and still live the high life while bad management by inept administrators causes the already shaky infrastructures of those areas to crumble into disrepair. The sight of the hands out begging for money is disgusting.

for anyone looking for detailed info of hunter this thread has a long list of links of the corruption coming from the biden family,,,

and dont forget to thank slade3200 for starting it

The Trump family of grifters have taken 1,625 trips per year with secret service protection protection provided free of charge by the US taxpayer.

“CREW has uncovered the Secret Service costs for several Trump family business trips that help to piece together the tab that the Trump family has accumulated with taxpayers. In February 2017, Eric and Don Jr. flew to Dubai to open a Trump-branded golf club, which cost the Secret Service more than $200,000. The same month, Eric flew to the Dominican Republic to potentially relaunch a failed Trump-branded resort project, which cost $20,000. Eric Trump has visited Uruguay twice for Trump Organization business, costing taxpayers $97,830 in 2017,and $80,786 in 2019. And those are just the receipts we have obtained so far. What we do know is that the President’s frequent trips to Trump branded properties put taxpayer money directly into the coffers of the Trump Organization.

The Trump family has taken more than three thousand protected trips in the last two fiscal years and the Secret Service budget has had to increase massively to accommodate the family’s travels. We don’t know exactly how many of those trips are related to the Trump business, but the bill is adding up fast. A 12x increase in any budget item is bound to attract attention, and the President’s business should reimburse the Treasury for taxpayers funds spent to support his business directly or indirectly.”

Thank you OP I will soon start a thread on this topic and how the Trump syndicate is ripping off the taxpayer.

The Trump family of grifters have taken 1,625 trips per year with secret service protection protection provided free of charge by the US taxpayer.

“CREW has uncovered the Secret Service costs for several Trump family business trips that help to piece together the tab that the Trump family has accumulated with taxpayers. In February 2017, Eric and Don Jr. flew to Dubai to open a Trump-branded golf club, which cost the Secret Service more than $200,000. The same month, Eric flew to the Dominican Republic to potentially relaunch a failed Trump-branded resort project, which cost $20,000. Eric Trump has visited Uruguay twice for Trump Organization business, costing taxpayers $97,830 in 2017,and $80,786 in 2019. And those are just the receipts we have obtained so far. What we do know is that the President’s frequent trips to Trump branded properties put taxpayer money directly into the coffers of the Trump Organization.

The Trump family has taken more than three thousand protected trips in the last two fiscal years and the Secret Service budget has had to increase massively to accommodate the family’s travels. We don’t know exactly how many of those trips are related to the Trump business, but the bill is adding up fast. A 12x increase in any budget item is bound to attract attention, and the President’s business should reimburse the Treasury for taxpayers funds spent to support his business directly or indirectly.”

Thank you OP I will soon start a thread on this topic and how the Trump syndicate is ripping off the taxpayer.

I like how that leaves out most if not all of those trips are on government business,,,

I sure they watch the VP(Pence) kids. So you'd prefer him to not bum a ride with his father to China with his child, and I'm sure they went on their own private businesses.

Wow, when are you going to talk about Tramps nepotism.

He doesn't pay them, so there is no nepotism.

Forum List

Back