Secret Police Torture Prison Exposed in Chicago

JohnAdams

Feb 28, 2015
A London Guardian report claiming the Chicago Police Department operates a secretive “off-the-books interrogation compound” comparable to a CIA black site recalls the department’s long history of confirmed illicit activities.

On Tuesday, the Guardian reported “secretive work by special police units” takes place at a “nondescript warehouse on Chicago’s west side known as Homan Square.”

The site, a former Sears warehouse, currently is headquarters to the police department’s Organized Crime Bureau and the Evidence and Recovered Property Section. It also houses a ballistics lab and SWAT unit.

The U.K. newspaper claimed some Americans have “disappeared” inside the site for hours or days “rendering Americans unable to be found by family or attorneys while locked inside.”

Secret police torture prison exposed in Chicago - Virginia Beach Top News Examiner.com

There are plenty of things wrong with the American society but I hope that people can accept those problems and work at solutions which sometimes involve change of human attitude which takes a lot of time.

Put your foil hat back on. I have participated in several secret torture prisons. I assure you none of them are in any low IQ local police department

So, why haven't either the Chicago Tribune or the Chicago Sun-Times broken this story?

Torture chamber?

Somebody (the reporter who filed the story) needs a refresher course in Combating Naivete and Vetting Accusations for Credibility.

Chicago cops ain't Londonistan pussies, and they have their own sorry-ass track record for messing with prisoners and the accused.

But delays in providing access to lawyers, keeping suspects under wraps for some hours after arrest, etc., aren't exactly high on the list of torture activities.

And... designating an actual 'torture chamber' location?

Possible, I suppose, but 'bloody unlikely, mate'.

But, what the hell, give the excuse-makers for criminals, the shit-stirrers, and the fruit-loops on the Left, enough time, and they'll invent something juicy and marketable.

Bring on the investigation... let's crack this horrific situation wide-open... hell, let's ask Holder to investigate.

Tee-hee.

Put your foil hat back on. I have participated in several secret torture prisons. I assure you none of them are in any low IQ local police department

It's in the Guardian, why so suspicious?

It's allowed under that patriot act.

The police state is here. Why in denial?

'I sat in that place for three days, man': Chicagoans detail abusive confinement inside police 'black site'
Chicagoans detail abusive confinement inside Homan Square police black site US news The Guardian

In a statement issued to the Guardian and other news outlets on Tuesday, Chicago police denied the Guardian’s reporting, without giving specifics, and insisted that Homan Square is no different than any other police facility, albeit somewhat more sensitive given the presence of undercover units. The department, which has not denied interrogating suspects at Homan Square, did not respond to questions from the Guardian sent on Thursday about Terry, Wright and Hutcherson.

“This isn’t just a facility that’s used to detain people for political protests,” said Chicago attorney Anthony Hill. “It’s used to interrogate poor brown and black young men. That’s that the majority of abuse at the Homan Square facility on a daily basis.”

Flint Taylor, a Chicago attorney who has pursued legal reprisals against police abuse for decades, said he held out little hope that federal inquiries would actually proceed.

“Over the last 25 years, we have repeatedly brought the justice department and the US attorney powerful evidence of systemic police torture, repeater cops running wild without discipline or supervision, and a myriad of other patterns of outrageous police misconduct,” Taylor said.

So, why haven't either the Chicago Tribune or the Chicago Sun-Times broken this story?

Torture chamber?

Somebody (the reporter who filed the story) needs a refresher course in Combating Naivete and Vetting Accusations for Credibility.

Chicago cops ain't Londonistan pussies, and they have their own sorry-ass track record for messing with prisoners and the accused.

But delays in providing access to lawyers, keeping suspects under wraps for some hours after arrest, etc., aren't exactly high on the list of torture activities.

And... designating an actual 'torture chamber' location?

Possible, I suppose, but 'bloody unlikely, mate'.

But, what the hell, give the excuse-makers for criminals, the shit-stirrers, and the fruit-loops on the Left, enough time, and they'll invent something juicy and marketable.

Bring on the investigation... let's crack this horrific situation wide-open... hell, let's ask Holder to investigate.

Tee-hee.

I agree, but if you read the Guardian article, you will see that Obama has no wish to have his buddy Rahm Emanuel's turf investigated. There will be no probe even though the evidence seems to warrant it.

How fitting. the city that produced Obama

You haven't seen anything yet

...“This isn’t just a facility that’s used to detain people for political protests,” said Chicago attorney Anthony Hill. “It’s used to interrogate poor brown and black young men. That’s that the majority of abuse at the Homan Square facility on a daily basis.”...
That's probably gonna happen in an inner-city neighborhood that is 91-1/2% Black and 6% Hispanic... unless, of course, the Lefties would like the Chicago cops to start bussing-in Whities for interrogation, to avoid any taint of Separate-But-Equal, I suppose.

...“This isn’t just a facility that’s used to detain people for political protests,” said Chicago attorney Anthony Hill. “It’s used to interrogate poor brown and black young men. That’s that the majority of abuse at the Homan Square facility on a daily basis.”...
That's probably gonna happen in an inner-city neighborhood that is 91-1/2% Black and 6% Hispanic... unless, of course, the Lefties would like the Chicago cops to start bussing-in Whities for interrogation, to avoid any taint of Separate-But-Equal, I suppose.
And what do you want to bet, all those minorities voted for Obama and Rahm?

Yeah, but it's probably all them evil White Folk, not doin' what The Messiah wants 'em to.

So the facility houses sensitive things like undercover units, evidence and a SWAT unit. And it doesnt have a neon sign advertising it? Ok.

And Chicago PD also uses it as a place to interview criminals who are detained.

Am I missing the "outrage" part?

So the facility houses sensitive things like undercover units, evidence and a SWAT unit. And it doesnt have a neon sign advertising it? Ok.

Yes...sadly you are....see...the Chicago police...in the middle of trying to control left wing nut jobs protesting the Nato summit....I think that was the protest point......arrested an asshat protesting....and breaking the law.....and couldn't treat him with kid gloves because they were busy dealing with all the other asshats that came with this asshat......so he was held until they could spare the officers to take him to the place he would be held till they could do the paperwork......

So this asshat was causing a disturbance and was mad that he wasn't treated well........see.....once you think like a lefty it all makes sense.......

Yes...sadly you are....see...the Chicago police...in the middle of trying to control left wing nut jobs protesting the Nato summit....I think that was the protest point......arrested an asshat protesting....and breaking the law.....and couldn't treat him with kid gloves because they were busy dealing with all the other asshats that came with this asshat......so he was held until they could spare the officers to take him to the place he would be held till they could do the paperwork......

So this asshat was causing a disturbance and was mad that he wasn't treated well........see.....once you think like a lefty it all makes sense.......

OOOOOOH....now I get it. The cops failed to recognize his right to act like an anarchist. And after arresting him he was denied his mandatory massage and four course dinner. And didnt even let him use his iphone!

Stupid is, as stupid does.

OOOOOOH....now I get it. The cops failed to recognize his right to act like an anarchist. And after arresting him he was denied his mandatory massage and four course dinner. And didnt even let him use his iphone!

Actually, the technical term is "Asshat."

Since when is the right to protest anarchy? Oh I know, when YOU disagree with someone's protest.

Since when is the right to protest anarchy? Oh I know, when YOU disagree with someone's protest.
Police in police state usually have many rights you don't know about. Besides, they are statists, statists usually don't like anarchists.

Police Torture Facilities, in a major US city, controlled for the past 80 years by the Democratic Party, led by Obama's former White House Chief of Staff?

Tsk, tsk, tsk...
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

Oh, I see, you're secret-torturing and everybody-telling guy! By the way, is this your friend?

BURGE_graphic3-01WEB.jpg

Your post makes no sense. I have never made any secret of the fact I tortured people on behalf of the government.

Forum List

Back