luminary

Rookie
Oct 18, 2015
I'm not usually into this sort of thing that seems crazy at first, but I've been reading this website for a long time now and I think other like-minded people should check it out::clap2:

The Alphabet Conspiracy: The Most Important Thing Ever To Exist, Literally

It describes that there's a secret code being used in the everyday media, and none of us have even noticed it. It's basically an Alphabet code: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, etc. He says that the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 23rd and 26th letters are used as initials in basically every title we ever see, and that this makes the world more "evil" and left-leaning because of the symbolism of these letters. The right-sided letters would be for example G, the 7th letter, N, the 14th letter, or Q, the 17th letter. I don't want to just regurgitate all the information he's written on the site, so I suggest you just check it out. I was totally fascinated.

Whenever I mention this site to people I always get one of two responses: Utter shitte or definitively interesting. Honestly, I never get along with those close-minded people. I'm a young, open-minded individual and I really think you have to be to understand something like this. :bye1:

I'm not usually into this sort of thing that seems crazy at first, but I've been reading this website for a long time now and I think other like-minded people should check it out::clap2:

It describes that there's a secret code being used in the everyday media, and none of us have even noticed it. It's basically an Alphabet code: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, etc. He says that the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 23rd and 26th letters are used as initials in basically every title we ever see, and that this makes the world more "evil" and left-leaning because of the symbolism of these letters. The right-sided letters would be for example G, the 7th letter, N, the 14th letter, or Q, the 17th letter. I don't want to just regurgitate all the information he's written on the site, so I suggest you just check it out. I was totally fascinated.

Whenever I mention this site to people I always get one of two responses: Utter shitte or definitively interesting. Honestly, I never get along with those close-minded people. I'm a young, open-minded individual and I really think you have to be to understand something like this. :bye1:
Might want to look into a more productive obsession.

First of all, I don't think there's any reason for you to think I'm obsessed, based on my short post. Secondly, I think the info on this site is totally revelatory. Like I said, not everyone is willing and open enough.

Ever think that select TV media can be used similar to a radio numbers station?

The spooky world of the 'numbers stations' - BBC News

Shadow 355

First of all, I don't think there's any reason for you to think I'm obsessed, based on my short post. Secondly, I think the info on this site is totally revelatory. Like I said, not everyone is willing and open enough.

Think outside the box - test theory's- listen and watch the enemy - look
For patterns - consider possibility and probabilities . Listen and watch. Gain intelligence and knowledge .

Shadow 355

I'm amazed how close minded people are. Moreover, I'm amazed how rude they are about it. I'm not nuts. I would never talk to someone like that who is just trying to espouse their views.

Forum List

Back