Secret Gay Seminars In Public Schools

red states rule

May 30, 2006
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54683

This is just inexcusable. And the school district involved agreed it was a "mistake" to try and keep it a secret, promising not to do it in the future - and still refused to allow parents to attend or have access to the materials intended for the seminar. What the hell who do these people think they are!?

I'm trying to work through the legality of it all in my head. If they refuse to stop violating the rights of some in favor of the rights of the gay community, does that then make the government responsible for giving parents an alternative choice beyond public schools - thereby supporting vouchers, tax deductions or credits for private schools, etc?

Anyway. It's unbelievable that they dared to make these 14 year old kids sign a promisary agreement not to inform their parents of what was going on. Just unreal. So damn liberal of them - they do behind the backs of parents

And you complain about the left wing exaggerating and embellishing facts. WND does it just as well.

There is no exaggeratinf or embellishing in the article

The schools tried to go around the parents to serve up the gay agenda to schoold kids

Check the other thread about this. Jasendorf posted some good information in regards to this b-s.

The only BS is the liberal agenda to promote gay lifestyles (while not telling parents) to kids; and libs are pissed it was exposed to the light of day

The problem here is the school was teaching a lifestyle choice and they were doing it secretively.

If there is nothing wrong with the homosexual lifestyle, then why do gays and lesbians need to do it behind the parents' collective backs?

And here is the $64,000 question: Why are homosexuals so intent on getting to our children and why are they keeping it secret from us parents?

There's an agenda from both sides. The Right Wing is just as good at making up "facts" like the Left Wing. This is just a prime example. I'm almost willing to bet if you talk to a student there, they will tell you that this is a fabrication.

There's an agenda from both sides. The Right Wing is just as good at making up "facts" like the Left Wing. This is just a prime example. I'm almost willing to bet if you talk to a student there, they will tell you that this is a fabrication.

What facts are being made up? The article is soid and libs are pissed because they were caught red handed

What's untrue? I've seen basically the same thing from several sources.
From which sources, if you dont' mind me asking. I haven't really seen much of this story outside of WND.

RSR: Im' willing to bet the whole "don't tell your parents" bit is one of the first things being made up.

From which sources, if you dont' mind me asking. I haven't really seen much of this story outside of WND.

RSR: Im' willing to bet the whole "don't tell your parents" bit is one of the first things being made up.

You lose:

Since you did not read the article here is where the schoold admits they did not want parents to know what was going on

The situation, according to district Supt. George Fornero, was partly "a mistake."

He told CWA, the nation's largest public policy women's organization, that requiring children to sign the confidentiality agreement wasn't right and the district would be honest with parents in the future about such seminars. But CWA noted that even after the district was caught, parents still were being told they were not welcome to be at the "freshman advisory" and they were not allowed to have access to materials used in compiling the activist curriculum

You lose:

Since you did not read the article here is where the schoold admits they did not want parents to know what was going on

The situation, according to district Supt. George Fornero, was partly "a mistake."

He told CWA, the nation's largest public policy women's organization, that requiring children to sign the confidentiality agreement wasn't right and the district would be honest with parents in the future about such seminars. But CWA noted that even after the district was caught, parents still were being told they were not welcome to be at the "freshman advisory" and they were not allowed to have access to materials used in compiling the activist curriculum
I missed that part. However, something's rotten in Denmark, but I can't place my finger on it.

And I'm not allowed to doubt the validity of what was said, especially when it was something from a particularly right wing group? I'll have to see what strings I can pull, but I'm almost willing to best, still, that there is fabrication at work.

Even when the school admits it had the students sign a confidentiality agreement, libs still will not admit it happened

Libs never do pay attention facts - that is part of being a liberal

I changed my tone, RSR.

But I find it funny that I can't find this story anywhere else aside from WND and CWA and one very opinionated right winger from MSNBC.

New Topics

Forum List

Back