Secret death toll of covid 19

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I cannot find any statistics on how many people have died because of covid 19. I can find plenty of headlines with death counts, but I can never find anything in the articles that specifies any death counts are specifically because of covid 19 or coronavirus. Does anybody have a link to any death counts that are specifically because of covid or corona? Something that does not require me to assume that they are talking specifically about covid or corona?

I cannot find any statistics on how many people have died because of covid 19. I can find plenty of headlines with death counts, but I can never find anything in the articles that specifies any death counts are specifically because of covid 19 or coronavirus. Does anybody have a link to any death counts that are specifically because of covid or corona? Something that does not require me to assume that they are talking specifically about covid or corona?
Did you check the CDC?...

Is there anyone on here that actually KNEW someone that died from the virus? I haven't heard this about anyone I know.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 103,321
  • Total deaths: 1,668
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)
* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.
† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.

Is there anyone on here that actually KNEW someone that died from the virus? I haven't heard this about anyone I know.

Yes, He was a Sports Official for HS.
Great Man, Father, Husband, and Grand Father.

So bluzman61 asks a question.
Given an answer. Does 30+ dislikes, as a coward would do.
But is such an insensitive fuck that he won't respond.

My only question is how old were the people who are no longer here because of the sickness? I ask because one of my favorite singers has tested positive and hit 61 years old on December 28th of last year.

God bless you and Joe Diffie always!!!

Holly

Click on your country for a breakdown.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 103,321
  • Total deaths: 1,668
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)
* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.
† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.
Thanks, this looks close to what I am looking for. There is still the word "presumed" in there, but it feels like the best source that I will get.

Thank you. I am confused why the data on this site is in conflict with the CDC site that was posted on this thread.

Thank you. I am confused why the data on this site is in conflict with the CDC site that was posted on this thread.
That is because Tramp's CDC deliberately delays reporting the numbers to protect Tramp.
Here is the best site for up to the minute data.
tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

That is because Tramp's CDC deliberately delays reporting the numbers to protect Tramp.
Here is the best site for up to the minute data.
tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
That doesn't work, since it just says "deaths". It needs to specify "coronavirus deaths" like is says "coronavirus cases" right above it. They have made it so that one must assume.

Ed is correct. CDC only updates daily. The site I gave you updates automatically. Go down the list. Click on Us and you will see a tbd- to be disclosed. About 2,000 more cases and 35 new deaths will be applied to states later.

Ed is correct. CDC only updates daily. The site I gave you updates automatically. Go down the list. Click on Us and you will see a tbd- to be disclosed. About 2,000 more cases and 35 new deaths will be applied to states later.
The site you gave me only shows coronavirus "related" deaths, not death caused by coronavirus. "Related" deaths leaves a lot of room to manipulate the figures. Coronavirus "related" deaths could be anybody who dies for any reason who also happens to have coronavirus. A fat smoker with diabetes could die of a heart attack that he was going to have anyway, and it could be a coronavirus related death if he also happens to be infected with coronavirus.

If you are asking actual death count from the virus itself and not because of a underlying condition then it most likely be really low.

Like are you asking if a person with no preexisting conditions died from the virus?

To me understanding it is low and rare but the virus kills the elderly and sick.

The site you gave me only shows coronavirus "related" deaths, not death caused by coronavirus. "Related" deaths leaves a lot of room to manipulate the figures. Coronavirus "related" deaths could be anybody who dies for any reason who also happens to have coronavirus. A fat smoker with diabetes could die of a heart attack that he was going to have anyway, and it could be a coronavirus related death if he also happens to be infected with coronavirus.

I don't know how the US is reporting deaths, but in other countries, if one dies from complications such as a heart attack, pneumonia, or organ failure, it is reported as such.

I don't know how the US is reporting deaths, but in other countries, if one dies from complications such as a heart attack, pneumonia, or organ failure, it is reported as such.
I am very suspicious because the pendemic hype is politically motivated. I don't trust numbers that can be manipulated in order to promote political agenda.

If you are asking actual death count from the virus itself and not because of a underlying condition then it most likely be really low.

Like are you asking if a person with no preexisting conditions died from the virus?

To me understanding it is low and rare but the virus kills the elderly and sick.
I'm concerned that people who determine cause of death, or who tally cause of death will have fexibility to rule based on their political bias.

I know of two people who supposedly died of the virus. One was a 21 year old man who actually died of a fentanyl overdose. The other was an 81 year old man who was already in intensive care for COPD.

The CDC puts out numbers every day.

Are you trying to say you don't believe them?

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back