Second warmest January in recorded history based on giss data.

Key words are important as with 'recorded history.'

While I believe in man-made climate change, it was a LOT hotter on the planet before humans than anything we see now.

Recorded history when it comes to weather is only about 150 years. Interesting, but not conclusive.

My BULL SHIT meter just pegged...

GISS and its abundant homogenization and addition of ghost temperatures.. to give them the record,,, NASA is no longer doing science... They are the left wing propaganda machine in action..

The RAW unadjusted data says.... NOPE!

trend

NASA = Not About Science Anymore...

GISS is extrapolating data over the oceans and giving it a +1.3 Deg C rise thinking no one would check and see if the ocean warming would be noticed. It was and we have written a letter of protest for their unscientific and unjustified actions. The only reason the land temps are up is due to the ocean temps being homogenized and adjusted up. Its a false and fraudulent practice. Massive fraud to promote the liberal agenda..

Billy, you're just flat out making shit up again.

If you're not making shit up, show your sources, you data and your calculations.

if you won't, we'll all take that as your admission that you're just making it all up.

LOL........nobody cares.........check out the top national news story right now all over America!!!

People are freezing their balls off in record cold!!! 20.......30....40 below!!! Only the AGW OCD nutters are caring about January warm temperatures in Bumfook, Australia!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In fact.....go check out the DRUDGE top story I just posted up........skeptics are going to laugh so hard, their nut sacks will start hurting!!:funnyface:

New Topics

Forum List

Back