Second Kennedy Center honoree to boycott reception at Orange House Show!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
!Ohhh...Myyy.. Myyy MY! First right and Last Norman Lear are out.
Carmen de Lavallade, an acclaimed dancer and choreographer who will be recognized in the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony in December, will boycott the awards ceremony reception taking place at the White House.
Lionel Richie weighing boycott of Kennedy Center Honors
Second Kennedy Center honoree to boycott reception at Trump White House Second Kennedy Center honoree 'declining' White House reception
imrs.php

This happens on December 3, 2017

:badgrin: So we have time for more to bail here and to find lesser types,
say Nazi/KKK/WN types to make the show a smash! The Greatest EVER DONE!
Let The Orange Douche Flow, You Greatest Orange One EVER!.
:up_yours:

Send those letters is STARS! Really, This reminds me of the empty parade at the stands. I wonder if the
seats, will be filled with these WN/KKK/Neo's armed?

Btw: They worked all their lives, to be FFS! I say not to be.
A Kennedy Center honoree under the Great Orange Douche Show!
:wtf: going on with LL Cool J becomes the first rapper to be Kennedy Center Honors recipient?
FFS! :whip:

• Banned
These people are un-American. And extremely ungrateful.
But I'm sure the racism of the previous residents of the White House are as much reason for them.

Keep holding them views.
As the Former Superior Half Black, Man is way better than an Orange Douche CryBaby Birther!

Don_The_Cry_Baby.gif
., DID CON YOU!

But I'm sure the racism of the previous residents of the White House are as much reason for them.

Keep holding them views.
As the Former Superior Half Black, Man is way better than an Orange Douche CryBaby Birther!

Don_The_Cry_Baby.gif
., DID CON YOU!

You can't make one comment without inserting orange, so child like.

They have lots of time to change their minds back and forth. Even if they don't attend, it's the holiday season; it's not as though there's nothing else to do.

What'll be interesting to see is whether the auditorium itself will be full, as it typically is, and if it is, who'll actually be there. I suspect it will be full, but I don't know whether it'll be full of "the regulars" or whether it'll be full of folks who normally don't get offered tickets.

The room only holds about 2000 people. One'd think, at the very least, that with corporations returning (donating) their tickets to the Kennedy Center, the room would at least be full of Administration employees. What institutional and theatre "honchos" will be there is what I'll be mildly curious to see. One organization I've heard already will donate its tickets to the KC. If that happens a lot, there will be some great "alternative" events in D.C. that night.

• Banned
  • Banned
They have lots of time to change their minds back and forth. Even if they don't attend, it's the holiday season; it's not as though there's nothing else to do.

What'll be interesting to see is whether the auditorium itself will be full, as it typically is, and if it is, who'll actually be there. I suspect it will be full, but I don't know whether it'll be full of "the regulars" or whether it'll be full of folks who normally don't get offered tickets.

The room only holds about 2000 people. One'd think, at the very least, that with corporations returning (donating) their tickets to the Kennedy Center, the room would at least be full of Administration employees. What institutional and theatre "honchos" will be there is what I'll be mildly curious to see. One organization I've heard already will donate its tickets to the KC. If that happens a lot, there will be some great "alternative" events in D.C. that night.

These are not the cheap ticket to get. All get invited I think.
The Kennedy Center Honors

Really. They are given to VIP's. This is a sad show here.
They will give one pair to media scam.

https://www.kennedy-center.org/Content/pdfs/pages/specialevents/2017HonorsPressRelease.pdf

what is un-American is the orange sociopath who supports kkk'ers, neo-nazis and the alt-right.

you should probably get over it.
Who would that be?
Have you ever thought for yourself?

These are not the cheap ticket to get. All get invited I think.
The Kennedy Center Honors

Really. They are given to VIP's. This is a sad show here.

https://www.kennedy-center.org/Content/pdfs/pages/specialevents/2017HonorsPressRelease.pdf
All get invited I think.

"All" most definitely do not receive an opportunity to buy tickets. Sufficiently generous donors -- I think currently the auditorium capacity puts it at $10K+ -- are invited to buy tickets, and something over $100K annual donations will yield a quantity of "given" tickets. (Those are the ones that get donated back to the KC. Usually, organizations/individuals will return a couple of them as a "courtesy," and they end up in the hands of a government official, generally one who's presence that evening is "sought." Almost nothing that night is truly left to change.) There are some couple to three or four hundred tickets made available to the general public on a FCFS basis.

Nazi's are unAmerican. Those that Trump calls "fine" and "good people".

!Ohhh...Myyy.. Myyy MY! First right and Last Norman Lear are out.
Carmen de Lavallade, an acclaimed dancer and choreographer who will be recognized in the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony in December, will boycott the awards ceremony reception taking place at the White House.
Lionel Richie weighing boycott of Kennedy Center Honors
Second Kennedy Center honoree to boycott reception at Trump White House Second Kennedy Center honoree 'declining' White House reception
imrs.php

This happens on December 3, 2017

:badgrin: So we have time for more to bail here and to find lesser types,
say Nazi/KKK/WN types to make the show a smash! The Greatest EVER DONE!
Let The Orange Douche Flow, You Greatest Orange One EVER!.
:up_yours:

Send those letters is STARS! Really, This reminds me of the empty parade at the stands. I wonder if the
seats, will be filled with these WN/KKK/Neo's armed?

Btw: They worked all their lives, to be FFS! I say not to be.
A Kennedy Center honoree under the Great Orange Douche Show!
:wtf: going on with LL Cool J becomes the first rapper to be Kennedy Center Honors recipient?
FFS! :whip:

Conservatives were hoping the greatest conservative talent would make it in this year. Chachi and Kirk Cameron. They looked everywhere for these two and couldn't find them. They probably didn't check the bottom of the barrel.

Forum List

Back