Second Asian ever wins a Major, the Masters Golf Tournament

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

I expect the Former threw an empty Coke bottle at the TV set.....:auiqs.jpg:

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.
"From Thailand"? He was born in California.
If the right wingers say he was born in Thailand, then he was born in Thailand..just like they say Obama was born in Kenya..
I never said he was born in Thailand, just pointed out the fact that he is a Thai.

How appropriate. During a year when Asians are being attacked by MAGA nuts; during the year when the Former demeaned Asians with his "China Virus" statements, an Asian wins the Masters.

Actually, President Trump never had problems with Asians because of their ethnicity, and a couple of years ago, he played golf with and actually gave a medal to the FIRST Asian to win the Masters, the tremendous Tiger Woods from Thailand.
If the right wingers say he was born in Thailand, then he was born in Thailand..just like they say Obama was born in Kenya..
I never said he was born in Thailand, just pointed out the fact that he is a Thai.
That's not what you said, and still untrue.

Woods is negro, Injun, white and black. To be a successful black man in America you need the white in you to do it. He was born in Cali. Damned near died there too

Last edited:

Black MAGA nuts? The majority of attacks on Asians have come from the Black community Fact.

Prove it.
There has been five or six threads showing Blacks attacking Asians, I would say it has been proven.

There have been just as many showing whites attacking Asians, so your argument holds no water.
Now you prove it.

Go look at the threads since you know where they are.

Black MAGA nuts? The majority of attacks on Asians have come from the Black community Fact.

Prove it.
There has been five or six threads showing Blacks attacking Asians, I would say it has been proven.

There have been just as many showing whites attacking Asians, so your argument holds no water.
Now you prove it.

Those threads were all Blacks attacking Asians. That is what I said. Now prove what you said.

There have been just as many showing whites attacking Asians
I've seen ONE. Show us more

Google it.
Google doesn't give results by race, liar. You will only see by news reports. Tou are a liar and only want to distract from African crimes

That's a joke, you POS turn a blind eye when whites are committing crime and then try and say, "well blacks commit more crimes than we do."

White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US (yahoo.com)

Prove it.

Now you prove it.

Those threads were all Blacks attacking Asians. That is what I said. Now prove what you said.

You dumb ass I started a thread where a white man sucker punched a 76yr old Asian woman and she put a ass whoopin on him.

Google it.
Google doesn't give results by race, liar. You will only see by news reports. Tou are a liar and only want to distract from African crimes

That's a joke, you POS turn a blind eye when whites are committing crime and then try and say, "well blacks commit more crimes than we do."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Google it.

Sorry, but africans are the root of all race related shootings

Who forced that African to come out and shoot a 5 year old white kid in the head?

Your inability to accept responsibility for tour own actions is why you can never move forward. 2 or 3 of you on this site are pretty vile as far as human beings go. You need to do better

Google it.

Who forced that African to come out and shoot a 5 year old white kid in the head?

Your inability to accept responsibility for tour own actions is why you can never move forward. 2 or 3 of you on this site are pretty vile as far as human beings go. You need to do better

What made a white boy shoot 6 Asians and 2 other men and then the cops say, "he was having a bad day". Since I haven't shot anyone what do I need to take responsibility for? Do you take responsibility for Long's actions?

I hope we can get through one thread someday where race isn't the central component.
Since the Racist in Chief was elected in 2016, it will be generations before race is not the predominant issue in this country. From Charlottesville to "China Virus", trump has illustrated what a racist POS that he is.

Google it.

What made a white boy shoot 6 Asians and 2 other men and then the cops say, "he was having a bad day". Since I haven't shot anyone what do I need to take responsibility for? Do you take responsibility for Long's actions?
I dont make excuses for killers. YOU do.

I'm ready to put Superdumbbrother on ignore since he can't be reasoned with

Google it.

I dont make excuses for killers. YOU do.

I'm ready to put Superdumbbrother on ignore since he can't be reasoned with

That's all you cocksuckas do is make excuses for these racists who kill black folks.

So do what you gotta do Dumb Angel, ask me if I give 2 fucks what you do.

Forum List

Back