Secession in process

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
B92 - News - Catalonia plans secession "a la Kosovo"

Catalonia is planning to secede from Spain because of the economic issues. I think this will be the first of many European nations to face this issue if Europe continues down the current path.

Spain doesn't allow secession. Will they go to war to stop it? What will the EU do? This could have some seriously reprocussions world wide.

Catalonia is planning to secede from Spain because of the economic issues. I think this will be the first of many European nations to face this issue if Europe continues down the current path.

Spain doesn't allow secession. Will they go to war to stop it? What will the EU do? This could have some seriously reprocussions world wide.

Another example of what the future of the United States looks like.

The Basq have been trying for the same for years, and fighting for it. What makes you think they will be able to do it?

Looks like the Catalonians don't wanna' be Banker Slaves! Who's next? The plot thickens!

The Basq have been trying for the same for years, and fighting for it. What makes you think they will be able to do it?

The fact that Spain is in the economic toilet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back