Sec State Blinken does not rule out war with Russia

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The US's chief diplomat Blinken will not rule out possible American military involvement in the worsening conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Opinion:
In just one year Biden is getting us involved in a war with the Russians.
Where are all of the usual Peaceniks?
Where are all of the purple haired screamers?
Do they have any real principles?
This is failed leadership.
Biden's weakness has encouraged the Russians and the Chinese.
Biden has overreacted instead of shown wise leadership.
The Biden Administration is a three ringed circus with clowns, crackpots and left-wing buffoons.

The US's chief diplomat Blinken will not rule out possible American military involvement in the worsening conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Opinion:
The Biden Administration is a three ringed circus with clowns, crackpots and left-wing buffoons.
At best you've blown the cover on Blinken, Biden's right hand man in his war ministry. Only on account of your fixation with domestic politics.

Were you not aware that all possibilities of war are supposed to be denied?

Xiden’s and the demafascist are gonna bring us into WW3!

geez this is scary stuff…i miss the President of peace, trump
And that's why Russia/Putin preferred Trump to Biden. It only took about an hour for you to answer your own question.

Anyway, I agree and I've said so many times.

The U.S. will never commit NOT to act. It would be foolish.

At various times the Soviet Union offered to promise never to make a first nuclear strike, in exchange for a similar promise from the U.S. But they lie, and we don't.

Opinion:
The statist left has always supported both aggression & outright war in it's attempt to get all the nations upon our planet earth to become a one nation state, but if this does happen it would be the end of humanity in short order due to the current state of the human condition(human nature).

Opinion:
OMG! OMG!! Remove Biden ASAP!!

In my opinion this entire Ukraine situation could have been avoided with the use of diplomacy/statesmanship through a more open spirit of peaceful cooperation between both the USA/Europe & Russia. I realize that corruption exists in all the nations governments(human condition) but to see diplomacy & quality statesmanship slip to the level of inciting a possible war in this day & age is totally unacceptable. These wars over territory bordering existing nations could easily escalate into a global conflict that, considering current advances in technology, could end up catastrophic for humanity in general. I mean do we want to see our little tykes growing up(if they survive) just to realize that their parents generation were dismal failures? With current technology especially in communications I would think that we as humanity can certainly do better than once again adopting the barbarities of another totally useless war for the sake of war.

And that's why Russia/Putin preferred Trump to Biden. It only took about an hour for you to answer your own question.

Anyway, I agree and I've said so many times.
oh because trump brought about peace? well maybe…

oh because trump brought about peace? well maybe…
Trump at least maintained peace and brought hope of normal relations with Russia. I suspected before Biden being elected that Trump would be the better choice for peaceful relations with Russia, and now that's being proven out with Biden's hawkish stance.

The reasons for Trump's cooperation with Russia are of little interest to me, no matter how nefarious they were. If I had a choice, I would support Trump for bad reasons, regardless of the domestic harm he can do.

edit: I haven't yet come to any solid conclusion on which of them will be most harmful to relations with China. I think that so far it's all bad on account of large and powerful nations needing to be procative in asserting superiority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back