Seattle

It's funny. A bunch of people who aren't in Seattle and probably have never been here are saying Seattle is an out of control mess.

LOL.

What a bunch of idiots.

What year are you living in, 1910?

You don't have to be anywhere to see what's going on right in front of you on television. With my 80" Hi-def TV, it's the next best thing to being anywhere in the world.

The thing about you people on the left is somebody can point to the grass, tell you it's green, and you'd insist it was purple if that's what the MSM told you.

80 inches!? sweeeeeet.

size does matter.

Yeah, my apartment is a man cave. Sometimes I put my chair right in front of the TV, turn on YouTube, and play HD videos of roller coasters. It makes my stomach feel funny. :eek:

It is very interesting to watch how the word "peaceful" is being wielded by the hardcore left to describe a range of actions that are anything but.

Taking over a section of a city and declaring it outside the jurisdiction of the police is NOT a peaceful act, even if trained parrots claim it to be.

I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:
Just a middle of the road observation, huh? :laughing0301:

I bet you haven't talked to one business owner at ground zero about how the riots/CHOP/CHAZ has affected his/her business, have you?
Thanks for coming on this board and expose just what you're about, Bill.

Yep, with each and every new tenant. Last year they were talking about also charging us a fee besides the rental inspection costs. They figure they can get away with it since landlords are such a minority in our city.

THAT is precisely how these government assholes work. Small business owners can't afford to fight back so they get raped right into bankruptcy with never ending fees and taxes. Now in Seattle and Portland these creeps have also gone after major corporations trying to vampire suck them also, but they are big enough to fight back. There have been epic battles here between government and corporations. Ultimately the corporations threaten to pack up and move to another state and government backs down. But these government spend-o-holics go after everyone. No amount of money is ever enough.

That's always been the Democrat strategy; go after minority groups that don't have a strong enough vote. Wealthy people, cigarette smokers, landlords, you name it.

OMG tobacco products are possibly 'the' greatest cash cows for these government creeps ever. They don't dare rape the alcoholic drink industry with sky high taxes because they fear the backlash. But slam the poor and middle class smokers with $2-$3 a pack tax no problem, because they figure nobody will defend smokers.

It was one of Hussein's first lies he told. He said if elected, nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of any kind. As soon as he invaded the White House, he instituted a huge national sin tax on tobacco products, mostly paid by the poor and middle-class.

I pointed out Obama's tax on the poor and middle class at the time, Dems basically said screw smokers. Total crickets in the liberal news media.

I live in Seattle, and it's hilarious to read all this nonsense about what is going on in in my city by a bunch of dopes that have never been here, so, (as a 65 year white old guy) please let me clarify:

* 98% of these protestors have been peaceful, the other 2% have been either white punks in camo, from out of town, causing property destruction, and trying to blame the protestors for it, or the odd protestor, who has been jailed for their actions.

* These protests have been approved by the Seattle City Council and the Seattle police dept. and have the legal documentation to prove it.

* These protests are there to call attention to the unnecessary killing of an unarmed black man (George Floyd) by a white police officer who simply thought he could "get away with it"

* These protests are legal, have the support of the majority of Seattleites, and have not interfere with commerce (Last I checked Amazon.com, Microsoft, and Starbucks are doing just fine)

So please stop the lies you silly people. Seattle is in pretty good shape - Thank You :bye1:
Just a middle of the road observation, huh? :laughing0301:

I bet you haven't talked to one business owner at ground zero about how the riots/CHOP/CHAZ has affected his/her business, have you?
Thanks for coming on this board and expose just what you're about, Bill.
I often wonder who they think they are fooling?

What's next - a new poster saying " I am just an ordinary middle of the road sort of fellow, but you know, that Hitler fellow was really a nice guy!" ?

The question is, why does the liberal news media 24/7 propaganda work on people. The answer is, most people are too busy working and raising their families to question and be informed. Most people assume whatever they hear on the news is truth. That's WHY the liberal news media lies and spins, it works.

The question is, why does the liberal news media 24/7 propaganda work on people. The answer is, most people are too busy working and raising their families to question and be informed. Most people assume whatever they hear on the news is truth. That's WHY the liberal news media lies and spins, it works.
I think that is part of it. I think our school system plays a large part, too. Even ignoring all the p.c. indoctrination that occurs, kids have all their natural curiosity beat right out of them from an early age, so grow up being unable to ask questions.

The emperor can be as naked as can be, but people are conditioned to believe what they are told and not what they see.

You sound like CNN....

Cable TV and paying for services juices the stations. They pay obnoxious salaries to people who may get a million viewers nationally. Before cable, they never would have had a program. And definitely would have been cancelled. So you change the channel and see for the most part the same dogma. Mostly always pushing the Prog agenda to an extent. Even macho dramas or other shows produced.

I haven't had anything good to say about Seattle since they introduced grunge into society and ruined my good old fashioned upbeat, happy times rock n roll.

Just bad energy, that whole grunge period. Blech...

Yup. They shouldn't be crapping on Seattle's Peaceful Protesters! I don't really give a damn what color you are, but thank you for the report from the ground.

Seattle Burns, Biden Squirms.

Happening now: Peaceful #Antifa black bloc militants surround the @SeattlePD East Precinct (in the heart of former CHAZ) & Peacefully throw incendiary devices at the building. They recently barricaded the door with quick drying cement & Peacefully set building on fire. #SeattleRiots

Read that again: “They recently barricaded the door with quick drying cement & set building on fire.”

If that isn’t attempted murder — by one of the most horrible methods possible — then what is it?

Oh, right: It’s peaceful attempted murder.

1599098185069.png

Aftermath of Peaceful Protest​

While President Trump visited Kenosha on Tuesday, Brave Sir Robinette is bravely staying away.

“Vice President Biden is looking forward to getting to Wisconsin very soon, it’s a priority for us.” Sanders said. “Look, he doesn’t want to do anything that would upset … the peaceful nature of what’s currently happening in Kenosha but also throughout the state at large.”
Yes, it's all so very peaceful.

Imagine you’re a resident of Kenosha, living in fear for your neighborhood or your business, and the presidential nominee of the party you’ve supported for years has spurned you in favor a Big Lie about “the peaceful nature” of what’s happening to your city.

The Biden campaign has just now wised up and decided to send Joe to Kenosha on Thursday.

I don't really give a damn what color you are.

GOING VIRAL: Washington State Patrol Rips Black Lives Matter Militant Out of Vehicle For Illegally Blocking Traffic on Highway

Law enforcement had enough and ripped the Black Lives Matter militant out of the driver’s seat and pushed back against others in the car claiming that they are ‘allowed’ to block the street.

‘This isn’t Seattle!’ the trooper yelled.

I don't really give a damn what color you are.

GOING VIRAL: Washington State Patrol Rips Black Lives Matter Militant Out of Vehicle For Illegally Blocking Traffic on Highway

Law enforcement had enough and ripped the Black Lives Matter militant out of the driver’s seat and pushed back against others in the car claiming that they are ‘allowed’ to block the street.

‘This isn’t Seattle!’ the trooper yelled.

GOOD! But they should have arrested everyone. Including that "journalist" with her fucking stupid ass "question" why are you arresting her".

Forum List

Back