Seattle - that "special" place

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A few months ago BLM protesters in Seattle demanded white people give up their homes. Well, they seem to have some competition. In Edmonds and Woodway there is a group of squatters called the Moorish Sovereign Citizens that present phony documents to homeowners claiming ownership of the properties. Ironically, Seattle’s BLM activists should take note of the equally ridiculous but more polite — and creative — strategy of getting people to leave their neighborhoods.

Rantz: Edmonds extremists demanding you give up your home is peak 2020

LMAO Hope they are holding their breaths for a home owner to give them their home.

What morons. But its Seattle. What does one expect??

A few months ago BLM protesters in Seattle demanded white people give up their homes. Well, they seem to have some competition. In Edmonds and Woodway there is a group of squatters called the Moorish Sovereign Citizens that present phony documents to homeowners claiming ownership of the properties. Ironically, Seattle’s BLM activists should take note of the equally ridiculous but more polite — and creative — strategy of getting people to leave their neighborhoods.

That’s AWESOME!
Said group is actually quite smart for targeting woke white guilt whackos in Washington...I’d love to see the Moorish Sovereign Citizens steal ALL the homes of the “WOKE” in WA, OR, MN etc etc.
I’d become a major donor to their organization if they promised to target the ignorant fools in such cities and states.

That’s AWESOME!
Said group is actually quite smart for targeting woke white guilt whackos in Washington...I’d love to see the Moorish Sovereign Citizens steal ALL the homes of the “WOKE” in WA, OR, MN etc etc.
I’d become a major donor to their organization if they promised to target the ignorant fools in such cities and states.

Yes agreed, I think it would be good for racial harmony if they believed the victim.

I will readily donate boxes and bubble wrap.

This is good practice for when I retire and will suddenly become a radical progressive and want the government, and taxpayers, and future generations to pay for everything for me.

LMAO Hope they are holding their breaths for a home owner to give them their home.

What morons. But its Seattle. What does one expect??
Seattle was the only place I ever saw people fucking in the street downtown.
Seattle is a place I love....but it's a shithole now....thanks to the Democrat Party.

The people in Seattle capitulated on what they viewed as little concessions then they woke up and discovered those little things grew up to become the seeds of decay.

As an 83-year-old, I remember that as a teenager in the 1950s, most American cities were nice places.

Today almost all of them are nightmares of crime, homelessness, anarchy, & progressivism.

No wonder the Chinese dictators in Beijing feel that in a few more decades, this country will be totally washed up.

Forum List

Back