Seattle police refused service

Not condoning it or anything, but the police are bringing this upon themselves.

They need to smarten up.

Not condoning it or anything, but the police are bringing this upon themselves.

They need to smarten up.
All they have to do is slow down and show up after the fact or what would be close to that. They would then reduce the chances of having to use their weapons on someone in the neighborhoods that would cause them grief.

Hope that shop is the next one their pals in BLM burn to the ground.
Oh, poor cops they need to have their candy on duty, or they're going to file a lawsuit because their feelings were hurt by the pretty girls behind the counter.

Bet you never said the same things about the fags wanting their wedding cakes.

I couldn't give a shit if anyone's refused service for whatever reason - my annoyance is at the double standards that's always at play. This shop won't go out of business for their refusal to serve them - like others have.
It always makes good business sense to piss off half of your customers because of their opinions. Real number crunchers there.

To me, the worker who refused to serve them should be fired. Until a person becomes a public disturbance, they are to be served and waited on.

God bless you and the officers always!!!

Holly

Here's their response on their Facebook page:

Chocolati

14h ·

As a local small business, Chocolati welcomes all members of our community.
We have recently become aware of an incident that occurred with a team member and an officer of the Seattle Police Department who was refused service. Although we do respect this team member's freedom of speech, the actions in this instance do not represent our views as a company.
We are actively working directly with this team member and the local precinct to create a more inviting, inclusive and cohesive community for all.
Discrimination is not a practice that we believe will heal the divide within our city, and we are committed to being a safe and welcoming place for every one of our neighbors.

1.3K Comments
34 Shares

Comment

Forum List

Back