Seattle police refused service

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Utterly repulsive the twin cities of Seattle and Portland have fallen !! I am so happy I left the NW back in 2017
They should file a lawsuit

Utterly repulsive the twin cities of Seattle and Portland have fallen !! I am so happy I left the NW back in 2017
Is that the lesbian wedding cake shop that won't serve christians? Cops don't need to be doing that dope on duty. IF they're in uniform and they want the chocolate heroin candy --- they'd better obtain a proper warrant from a judge in a court of record on probable cause, and learn to do a proper drug bust. You don't get candy on duty when you're a cop.

Seattle sounds like a strange place, though your part of Los Vegas, doesn't sound like a bed of roses. She needs to be working somewhere else, not meeting the public.

Going on an RV trip up to the high mountains of Washington next month to beat the heat and I have mapped out a route that avoids CA and the Ore coast and bypasses Seattle....I hear the smell in Portland is disgusting...a mix of sewage garbage and smoke from all of the building fires....

That's crazy. It used to be that if you needed a cop you just went to the nearest donut shop
Cops & Doughnuts – Clare City Bakery (copsdoughnuts.com)

Hope that shop is the next one their pals in BLM burn to the ground.
Oh, poor cops they need to have their candy on duty, or they're going to file a lawsuit because their feelings were hurt by the pretty girls behind the counter.

Bet you never said the same things about the fags wanting their wedding cakes.

I couldn't give a shit if anyone's refused service for whatever reason - my annoyance is at the double standards that's always at play. This shop won't go out of business for their refusal to serve them - like others have.

So let's say word got out that theis choclate shop would happen to have a very, very slow police response to any robbery? They would be spared for their Wokeness right? If it weren't for the voiceless good people in the inner city just trying to survive right now. If it weren't for them I'd say give these fake ass Woke politicians what they claim to want and cancel the police in their city. On the other hand I have no problem cancelling the police in the Mayor's neighborhood.

Hope that shop is the next one their pals in BLM burn to the ground.
Oh, poor cops they need to have their candy on duty, or they're going to file a lawsuit because their feelings were hurt by the pretty girls behind the counter.

If a store refused to serve the local Criminal Element, they would file a lawsuit. So why not the cops?

It wouldn't help. I don't usually enjoy schadenfreude, in fact, I often think it's a petty, even childish waste of time but in the case of these freaks on the Left Coast, I WILL make an exception. This particular employee WILL someday need one of those cops and there WON'T be any around. At that point, hopefully, she will learn a lesson about the reality of the pain and suffering her actions have caused OTHERS... while she is experiencing it for herself.

A shitty way to run a business and I would never run mine as such, but they are free to make whatever foolish business decisions they wish.

New Topics

Forum List

Back