Seattle man thinks that he is a wolf

I wonder what he will be 10 years from now.

Straight Jacket GIF - Straight Jacket - Discover & Share GIFs

A woman from the US who identifies as a wolf has opened up about her unique life.
Naia Okami, now 28, was 10 years old when she realised she was different.

ā€œI didnā€™t really have the language for it so I just kind of went around ā€¦ and would tell people, ā€˜Iā€™ve got the spirit of the wolfā€™,ā€ Naia told news.com.auā€™s podcast, Iā€™ve Got News For You.

ā€œSo spiritually and psychologically, I identify as a wolf,ā€ she said. ā€œBut I know Iā€™m human. I walk on two legs, Iā€™ve got a job, Iā€™ve got a career. My partner is human.
ā€œThereā€™s a level of, there is some identification there as a wolf, and then thereā€™s a level of, but I also know that Iā€™m in a human body, Iā€™m physically human and Iā€™m functioning in society as a human.ā€

ā€œSome people obviously raise their eyebrows but itā€™s not really that different,ā€ she said. ā€œIf you really think about it, what does it change about your interaction with me?
View attachment 760823

Comment:
Naia is also clearly a male, not a female.
But why do the transsexuals demand that everyone else participate in their delusions.
Why is it intolerant to not want to participate in their delusions?
There is but one course of action, surgically attach a tail to him.........her...................................it?

A woman from the US who identifies as a wolf has opened up about her unique life.
Naia Okami, now 28, was 10 years old when she realised she was different.

ā€œI didnā€™t really have the language for it so I just kind of went around ā€¦ and would tell people, ā€˜Iā€™ve got the spirit of the wolfā€™,ā€ Naia told news.com.auā€™s podcast, Iā€™ve Got News For You.

ā€œSo spiritually and psychologically, I identify as a wolf,ā€ she said. ā€œBut I know Iā€™m human. I walk on two legs, Iā€™ve got a job, Iā€™ve got a career. My partner is human.
ā€œThereā€™s a level of, there is some identification there as a wolf, and then thereā€™s a level of, but I also know that Iā€™m in a human body, Iā€™m physically human and Iā€™m functioning in society as a human.ā€

ā€œSome people obviously raise their eyebrows but itā€™s not really that different,ā€ she said. ā€œIf you really think about it, what does it change about your interaction with me?
View attachment 760823

Comment:
Naia is also clearly a male, not a female.
But why do the transsexuals demand that everyone else participate in their delusions.
Why is it intolerant to not want to participate in their delusions?
I knew a gurl that could likk her own kitty. Perhaps she too was a wolf-ette ? She did , in fact, turn into a dog at about age 40

Modern psychology states that it is best to humor people who are deluded and think they are something they aren't, making sure to use the correct pronouns.

Example given, if a man says he is a broad, he should be addressed as "she" or "toots". Someone who says they are Napoleon, the proper pronoun is "Emperor" and if they say they are Jesus H. Christ, "Lord" is the proper form of address.

What would be the proper pronoun for someone who thought they were a wolf?

"Mangy thing"? "Wolfie"? "Howlie"?

Forum List

Back