Seattle man receives a $1.1 million hospital bill for coronavirus treatment

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
To hell with City Hall.
They need to occupy the hospital.
1592078071607.png

The taxpayers shouldn't have to pay his bills. Fuck this guy. I didn't make him old and sick. He did that to himself. :eusa_snooty:

To hell with City Hall.
View attachment 349848
That's $18,000 a day to treat a guy for the flu. Since the government has pledged 100 billion for Covid treatment, the hospitals are looking to clean up with highly bloated fees! Imagine: $9,000 a day just for "drugs" to treat a virus! I'd love to see what those were!

00 a day to treat a guy for the flu. Since the government has pledged 100 billion for Covid treatment, the hospitals are looking to clean up with highly bloated fees! Imagine: $9,000 a day just for "drugs" to treat a virus! I'd love to see what those were!
When my oldest son had cancer, his treatments would have been over $100,000 if I hadn't had full family BCBS coverage from work. And this was back around 2007--it's probably doubled since then.

00 a day to treat a guy for the flu. Since the government has pledged 100 billion for Covid treatment, the hospitals are looking to clean up with highly bloated fees! Imagine: $9,000 a day just for "drugs" to treat a virus! I'd love to see what those were!
When my oldest son had cancer, his treatments would have been over $100,000 if I hadn't had full family BCBS coverage from work. And this was back around 2007--it's probably doubled since then.
Big difference between treating someone for CANCER, among the MOST expensive illnesses to treat, and treating for a virus, among the LEAST expensive to treat.

The bill that was passed was supposed to be picking up the tab.
Which practically guaranteed that hospital would charge out the wazoo knowing that taxpayers were going to pay

but wait, at 70 he should be on medicare

and government is supposed to protect itself from price gouging

could he be an illegal alien?

To hell with City Hall.
They're fucking Swedes. They need to die for all those medical and healthcare scams they're pulling on us, the FGM, the Jew-ball circumcisions, the tooth extractions, the appendectomies, the tonsillectomies, the abortions, the C-sections, the back-alley plastic surgeries, the silicone breast implants, the cancer // heart disease // diabetes fraud.

Neither the Law of Moses nor yet the ancient Code of Hammurabi is sufficient to punish these oath-breaking doctors for what they have done and continue to do to us.

Of all forms of punishment ever recorded in history to have been inflicted by one human on another, none is yet sufficient to punish these doctors for the harm they have so needless inflicted on us in their unbounded greed and lust for the carnage of human flesh.

We have to leave to leave the judgment up to God, for it is too horrible for us to contemplate what those damned doctors face hereafter.

Forum List

Back