Seattle Democrat Leaders Are Paying Convicted Pimp $150k a Year To Find An Altrnative To Policing

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Seattle now has on its payroll a convicted pimp who once vowed to “go to war” with the city — a $150,000 “street czar” whose mission is to come up with “alternatives to policing,” reports said.

Andre Taylor — who appeared in the documentary “American Pimp” about his life as “Gorgeous Dre” — is getting $12,500 per month for a year, along with an office in Seattle’s Municipal Tower."

The average policeman's salary in Seattle is $67,000 a year.

I guess Seattle was tired of coming in 2nd every year to California in the Craziest Damn Liberal State' contest...

"Seattle now has on its payroll a convicted pimp who once vowed to “go to war” with the city — a $150,000 “street czar” whose mission is to come up with “alternatives to policing,” reports said.

Andre Taylor — who appeared in the documentary “American Pimp” about his life as “Gorgeous Dre” — is getting $12,500 per month for a year, along with an office in Seattle’s Municipal Tower."

I guess Seattle was tired of coming in 2nd every year to California in the Craziest Damn Liberal State' contest...

LOL! You just can't make this stuff up! The dems have completely lost their minds.

there are no people in the world who know
more about the gutter than do pimps and whores,
HOWEVER, the remuneration is excessive. Is
any part of it REPARATION??

Thought so....Gateway Pundit.
FAKE NEWS.
If this were true, Barr and Trump would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Thought so....Gateway Pundit. FAKE NEWS. If this were true, Barr and Trump would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Once again your inability to debunk a report is covered by an attempt to slander the source.

Barr would not be 'shouting it from the rooftops. The guy is not currently a criminal, and if Domestic Terrorists-supporting Democrats who have facilitated violence for 3+ months want to use their money - despite having millions in debt due to the damage they have done - to hire a convicted ex-pimp it's their business.

Trump and Barr are too busy cutting the funding for this 'Anarchist City'.

1600823902644.png

For all of those who attempted to slander the source because you failed to be able to debunk the story...

Convicted pimp turned activist hired to help reform police at $150,000 salary
SEATTLE'S 'STREET CZAR'

Convicted pimp turned activist hired to help reform police at $150,000 salary

Seattle overrides mayor's veto to fire cops as they hand the safety of their city over to a convicted Ex-PIMP....

Poor wittle snowflakes, I know how badly you wanted it NOT to be true....

Thought so....Gateway Pundit.
FAKE NEWS.
If this were true, Barr and Trump would be shouting it from the rooftops.
hahahha--you just made yourself look stupid---it's true

$150,000 to give IDEAS/etc about ''better policing'''!!!!!!
..what's this guy's grade level???? hahahahahahhaahahah
..mark my words, he will be shot by another black

Forum List

Back