Seattle Confiscates Guns Belonging To Neo Nazi Atomwaffen Group Leader

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
SEATTLE — A notorious neo-Nazi whose antics have included organizing paramilitary exercises in the woods of western Washington state to prepare for a “race war” has discovered there are limits to organizing violent extremism. Using a so-called “red flag” law, Seattle Police have taken away all of his guns.

Seattle confiscates guns belonging to neo-Nazi Atomwaffen group leader

Come and take them?

No problem.

This mean we can confiscate guns from leftwing lunatics before they do anything?

Everyone I know goes to a range out in the woods to scope in their rifle or target shoot their pistols. I can't help but think these radical liberals who are taking guns are fabricating a lot of BS to make what they are doing sound acceptable. I don't trust them.

Everyone I know goes to a range out in the woods to scope in their rifle or target shoot their pistols. I can't help but think these radical liberals who are taking guns are fabricating a lot of BS to make what they are doing sound acceptable. I don't trust them.
Islamists in America too....

How do we know that this group isn't just a bunch of harmless but armed Branch Dividiens like the ones Clinton massacred at Waco?

New Topics

Forum List

Back