Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks

Where are the usual Black Lies Matter lib apologists on this story?
There shouldn't be any.
We don't defend criminals.
The Trump cult does, they have to their dear leader is a criminal.
trump is always there in your head...making you even more sick and depraved...seek help before its to late chairman Mao
Right, Trumptards still defend, support and deflect for the lying, orange, dear leader.
Bet they STILL have all Trump's Chinese made trinkets they were gullible enough to buy.

I guess Asian lives don't matter.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
So BLM members were listening to Trump?
Or his cult, the only morons that called covid-19, the China virus.
Why are Asians being attacked?
Attacks on Asians in 16 of America's largest cities soared by an unprecedented 164% during the first quarter of 2021, continuing a spike that had been sparked by the coronavirus pandemic last year, police data show.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
Attacks on Asians in 16 of America's largest cities soared by an unprecedented 164% during the first quarter of 2021, continuing a spike that had been sparked by the coronavirus pandemic last year, police data show.
Ya all those black thugs attacked them over the virus sure thing.

March 28, 2021

IDK, people make public comments, then people react, not rocket science.
What do you think is the reason why?

March 28, 2021

Because half of them were mental patients that were racist and the other half were just racist.

March 28, 2021

Because half of them were mental patients that were racist and the other half were just racist.
So, why didn't they attack "whitey"?
Why did they choose Asians?
Asians and blacks are both minorities.

March 28, 2021

So, why didn't they attack "whitey"?
Why did they choose Asians?
Asians and blacks are both minorities.
Blacks hate asians cause they are so successful and minorities.

March 28, 2021

So this attack hate attack by a BLM leader is caused by Trump because he is a follower of Trump? That seems pretty odd, you have any proof?

Forum List

Back