Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks

he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
You can blame that on the failed education system in America

So many Americans are illiterate and unable to think rationally

Its shocking and depressing
Just for the record, please tell us what makes you so smart and literate. Where did you great education come from that every other American didn't get.
stick to the topic it is not about DC or Mac.

democrats do blame China, not for the virus but the lying and the cover up
Trump never blamed individual chinese people

Democrat attacks on innocent asians have more to do with black jealousy than any misunderstanding over the virus
Not blaming specifically, the Chinese government IS blaming the Chinese people.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Like the attack on the capitol building?
be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asian

Democrat attacks on innocent asians have more to do with black jealousy than any misunderstanding over the virus

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asians.
Feb 18, 2021 · The NYPD on Thursday arrested a man who was allegedly caught on camera attacking an Asian American woman in the borough of Queens. Patrick Mateo, 47, is facing charges of assault and harassment .
www.foxnews.com › us › nypd-arrests-suspect-attack
you found one out of dozens by blacks great find, now explain how you know he watched fox or was a trump supporters, then address the dozens of black attacks. Explain in great detail how those blacks watched Fox or were Trump supporters,
You can disagree all you want but the simple fact is except the one you found the lst 10 ave all been blacks attacking Asians
Why do you put your head in the sand when a white boy attacks someone Asian?

he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.

Just for the record, please tell us what makes you so smart and literate. Where did you great education come from that every other American didn't get.
They make themselves the topic, I want to know where in the hell you geniuses were educated and what in the hell makes you think you are smarter than everyone else.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asian

Democrat attacks?

Right.

be specific and link and cite for us a single attack by a white person directed at an Asian because they were Asian. I have a bunch of black attacks on Asians.
Feb 18, 2021 · The NYPD on Thursday arrested a man who was allegedly caught on camera attacking an Asian American woman in the borough of Queens. Patrick Mateo, 47, is facing charges of assault and harassment .
you found one out of dozens by blacks great find, now explain how you know he watched fox or was a trump supporters, then address the dozens of black attacks. Explain in great detail how those blacks watched Fox or were Trump supporters,
You can disagree all you want but the simple fact is except the one you found the lst 10 ave all been blacks attacking Asians
Why do you put your head in the sand when a white boy attacks someone Asian?
I don't but it is on you to prove the claim it is widespread and of epidemic proportions as claimed by the DOJ and the MSM. So far dozens of blacks and one white.

They make themselves the topic, I want to know where in the hell you geniuses were educated and what in the hell makes you think you are smarter than everyone else.
stay on topic retard.

stay on topic retard.
I am cocksucka.

I guess Asian lives don't matter.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
So, why not the Trump virus?
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
You trying to blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians is a fucking joke. You’re better off just shutting up.

I specifically ask him for a link to a white person attacking an Asian because they were Asian
To my knowledge that hasnt happened

The whites who have attacked asians have mostly been homeless drug users and the motive was theft

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Ok. According to the report the attack was unprovoked and anti asian sentiment was found on his cell phone

Thats one

But there are many more unprovoked attacks by black people against asians

However both are bad

There is nothing exceptional about me

You’d be surprised how much average Americans - white Christian conservatives - know about the world

Or how often we arrive at the same conclusion independently of each other

Much like the left used the Klan to attack certain minorities and Conservatives, the Dems are now using the modern Klan, to do the same

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Hate crime?

Apparently he's been charged. Pretty rare if true.

Hate crime suspect took part in Seattle's racial justice protests

March 28, 2021

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
You trying to blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians is a fucking joke. You’re better off just shutting up.
Fuck you, retard.
Who was it it putting venomous thoughts in gullible, idiots minds?
The orange, moron, dipstick.
Just like he does with his cult, they're scared of a mean tweet, from a NYC grifter, who wouldn't piss on any one of them, if they were on fire.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
Just like he does with his cult, they're scared of a mean tweet, from a NYC grifter, who wouldn't piss on any one of them, if they were on fire.
Fuck you too, asshole

The blacks committing violence against Asians aren’t doing so because of Trump. That doesn’t pass the laugh test, dumbass.

why don’t you try telling the truth ya moronic imbecile?

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
and yet you can not explain why in the last 3 months there has been what one white guy attacking and dozens of blacks attacking.

March 28, 2021

Big Left and their corporate media are having an increasingly hard time hiding who is actually committing the vast majority of hate crimes against Asians.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
and yet you can not explain why in the last 3 months there has been what one white guy attacking and dozens of blacks attacking.
So, I was supposed to do that?
Are you supposed to explain why dozens of blacks are attacking Asians?

There is nothing exceptional about me

You’d be surprised how much average Americans - white Christian conservatives - know about the world

Or how often we arrive at the same conclusion independently of each other
Which means you basically don't know shit.

Forum List

Back