Season's Greetings

I tried to contact the Senior mod and other mods in regard to perhaps getting my username changed. I know it has confused a lot of people. I apologize in advance, it was never meant to cause any confusion to anyone here. It was merely my zip code and my birthdate combined. At first, I was trying to be clever. But only to find out, it was confusion rather than cleverness.

I wanted to use either "Damien" or "Damien Windsor" (although, it is really my pen name - NOT my real name.)

I was thinking about making another account. But I'd probably get a lifetime ban from here. I don't want to get ban. So, hope you all understand.

Thank you in advance.

Hi 496, I can't actually change names but cereal_killer can (he's the Admin) so I'm flagging him for t his. CK can you do a name change?
Changed!

I tried to contact the Senior mod and other mods in regard to perhaps getting my username changed. I know it has confused a lot of people. I apologize in advance, it was never meant to cause any confusion to anyone here. It was merely my zip code and my birthdate combined. At first, I was trying to be clever. But only to find out, it was confusion rather than cleverness.

I wanted to use either "Damien" or "Damien Windsor" (although, it is really my pen name - NOT my real name.)

I was thinking about making another account. But I'd probably get a lifetime ban from here. I don't want to get ban. So, hope you all understand.

Thank you in advance.

Hi 496, I can't actually change names but cereal_killer can (he's the Admin) so I'm flagging him for t his. CK can you do a name change?
Changed!

You're a good man mister killer! :lol:

Thank you in advance.

Changed!

Thank you sweetie! :mm:

Thank you in advance.

Changed!

Thank you cereal_killer

Thank you in advance.

Changed!

Thank you cereal_killer

That is much easier to remember. :) As long as you don't go pulling any Omen type stuff, everything will be cool. ;)

Thank you in advance.

Changed!

Thank you cereal_killer

That is much easier to remember. :) As long as you don't go pulling any Omen type stuff, everything will be cool. ;)

No Ma'am.....no omens here. lol

Forum List

Back