Seasonal flu and Novel H1N1 Vaccination Recommendations

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Yesterday, there was a "stimulating" discussion after the question was posed "Will you get a flu shot?"

I thought I would take this opportunity to summarize the CDC Recommendations as to whom should receive each type of vaccination: Seasonal Flu Vaccine and Novel H1N1 Vaccine.

These are recommendations. No one is forced to get a flu shot. No one is required to get a flu shot. None of the members of the Federal Death Panel played a role in determining these recommendations.

Here they are:

Seasonal Influenza Vaccine

People who should get the seasonal vaccine each year are:
  1. Children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday
  2. Pregnant women
  3. People 50 years of age and older
  4. People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
  5. People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
  6. People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
    1. Health care workers
    2. Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
    3. Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)

2009 H1N1 Vaccine

The groups recommended to receive the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine include:
  • Pregnant women because they are at higher risk of complications and can potentially provide protection to infants who cannot be vaccinated;
  • Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age because younger infants are at higher risk of influenza-related complications and cannot be vaccinated. Vaccination of those in close contact with infants younger than 6 months old might help protect infants by “cocooning” them from the virus;
  • Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel because infections among healthcare workers have been reported and this can be a potential source of infection for vulnerable patients. Also, increased absenteeism in this population could reduce healthcare system capacity;
  • All people from 6 months through 24 years of age
    • Children from 6 months through 18 years of age because cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in children who are in close contact with each other in school and day care settings, which increases the likelihood of disease spread, and
    • Young adults 19 through 24 years of age because many cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in these healthy young adults and they often live, work, and study in close proximity, and they are a frequently mobile population; and,
  • Persons aged 25 through 64 years who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.
Once the demand for vaccine for the prioritized groups has been met at the local level, programs and providers should also begin vaccinating everyone from the ages of 25 through 64 years. Current studies indicate that the risk for infection among persons age 65 or older is less than the risk for younger age groups. However, once vaccine demand among younger age groups has been met, programs and providers should offer vaccination to people 65 or older.

Who Should NOT Be Vaccinated (Both vaccines)

There are some people who should not get a flu vaccine without first consulting a physician. These include:
  • People who have a severe allergy to chicken eggs.
  • People who have had a severe reaction to an influenza vaccination.
  • People who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) within 6 weeks of getting an influenza vaccine.
  • Children less than 6 months of age (influenza vaccine is not approved for this age group), and
  • People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever (they should wait until they recover to get vaccinated.)
Links...all this information is found on CDC.gov

(And finally...this thread is indended to be a PSA. I encourage discussion and questions regarding the recommendations, but flames about the evil intentions of the medical field are not appreciated)

*cough* *cough* too late for me...i am afraid....i have read all this shit on how to tell a cold from the flu....*sniff* *sniff* and still cant figure it out....i started getting it yesterday....da man has had it since thursday....

*cough* *cough* too late for me...i am afraid....i have read all this shit on how to tell a cold from the flu....*sniff* *sniff* and still cant figure it out....i started getting it yesterday....da man has had it since thursday....

When it started on Thursday, did it come on very suddenly (like over a period of an hour) and did it feel like a train hit you?

If not, I'm guessing that you have a cold.

I haven't received a vaccination in years but I don't sick very often either. I played outside a lot when I was young, had the usual childhood diseases. Even had chicken pox twice! Second time when I was 30.

These vaccinations were just offered where I work yesterday but I turned em down.

This is what it feels like when the flu hits you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukTBSJJ4KM]YouTube - MAN HIT BY TRAIN[/ame]

i am a whiner...so of course it feels like a train wreck....its a cold....man got it thursday and still went camping...he didnt really get bad till after going on the gauley....whitewater rafting....then admits he had more than the sniffles...i started yesterday....dripping nose..and throat...its a friggin cold...tell me why you quacks cant cure the damn cold....you can do mothering heart transplants...but the common cold....noooooooooo that beyond your asses...did i mention i whine a lot when sick...

o and thanks for the info and listening to the whine...i would rep you but i cant...i have used all my damned rep....hell i couldnt even ding rhodes if i could find him....

When it started on Thursday, did it come on very suddenly (like over a period of an hour) and did it feel like a train hit you?

If not, I'm guessing that you have a cold.

Thanks for the info.

The last time I had the flu was about 15 years ago. I left for work feeling just fine and dandy. Halfway there I had to pull over and call for my daughter to come pick me up. I don't remember much of the next week or so. Brutal.

Hi Xotoxi:

Yesterday, there was a "stimulating" discussion after the question was posed "Will you get a flu shot?"

I thought I would take this opportunity to summarize the CDC Recommendations as to whom should receive each type of vaccination: Seasonal Flu Vaccine and Novel H1N1 Vaccine.

The information on display in the Opening Post omits the fact that the "Novel H1N1" Virus is a Triple-Triple Recombinant Bio-Weapon that includes key DNA fragments from the 1918 H5N1 (Avian) Kansas/Spanish Flu that killed more than 50 million people. In fact, this Lab-Created Bio-Weapon (Labvirus.com) is only the "Herald/Carrier Wave" Strain (mild or no symptoms) that will create two dozen killer strains and a few super strains when recombined with the mutagen contained inside the lethal H1N1 Vaccines (my Swine11 Topic). The very best source of information on this Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Bio-Weapon is from Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott on the Nutrimedical Report (link) and the Rense.com Radio Network (story). The very best YouTube Video series describing this Bio-Weapon is the Granada Forum Swine11 Presentation given by Dr. Bill Deagle on Sept. 3, 2009 (Update Post #308 << great stuff).

Dr. Len Horowitz gives his warnings about the H1N1 Bio-Weapon here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mexican Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

The information on display in the Opening Post omits the fact that the "Novel H1N1" Virus is a Triple-Triple Recombinant Bio-Weapon that includes key DNA fragments from the 1918 H5N1 (Avian) Kansas/Spanish Flu that killed more than 50 million people. In fact, this Lab-Created Bio-Weapon (Labvirus.com) is only the "Herald/Carrier Wave" Strain (mild or no symptoms) that will create two dozen killer strains and a few super strains when recombined with the mutagen contained inside the lethal H1N1 Vaccines (my Swine11 Topic). The very best source of information on this Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Bio-Weapon is from Dr. Bill Deagle and Dr. True Ott on the Nutrimedical Report (link) and the Rense.com Radio Network (story). The very best YouTube Video series describing this Bio-Weapon is the Granada Forum Swine11 Presentation given by Dr. Bill Deagle on Sept. 3, 2009 (Update Post #308 << great stuff).

Dr. Len Horowitz gives his warnings about the H1N1 Bio-Weapon here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mexican Flu Outbreak 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz[/ame]

GL,

Terral

i am a victim of bio war? feels like a cold...you know...but that would explain why pilgram in ma has it...and i have it in nc...a virus wouldnt break out like that...(no virus carried by money) so i am going for bio warfare....

that makes xox and his fancy notions....(going to medical school doesnt mean mal here)
the enemy!!!!!

Hi Strolling:

i am a victim of bio war?

You are the victim of a Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Depopulation Plan that is about to go into 'hot mode.' Right now the "H1N1 Herald/Carrier Strain" is spreading 2.3 times faster than any influenza virus in the history of the world. Only about one in twenty infected hosts display symptoms, which means a vast majority of 'carriers' show no symptoms at all. However, this Herald Strain is NOTHING in comparison to the recombinant 'plague virus' that will be created inside you as a 'human test tube' IF you take the H1N1 Vaccine!!!! Listen to Dr. Bill Deagle give his explanation in the first hour of this edition of the Nutrimedical Report:

GCN Live Link << Bookmark and listen daily

Sept. 25, 2009 Hour 1 << Listen to Dr. Deagle

Sept. 25, 2009 Hour3 << Swine11 Update

feels like a cold...you know...but that would explain why pilgram in ma has it...and i have it in nc...a virus wouldnt break out like that...(no virus carried by money) so i am going for bio warfare....

Listen carefully, Strolling: This H1N1/H5N1 Bio-Weapon Virus was injected into the arm of the Global Population by the same people (Rothschild/Rockefeller = Chapter 3 = owners of the FED) who murdered JFK (#3) and the same people who planned and carried out the 911 Attacks (my 9/11 Blog). These are the same people who orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown and they have already siphoned off American Wealth through their privately-owned Federal Reserve 'and' all of these Stimulus/Bailout Schemes that placed private debt onto the 100+ Trillion-Dollar National Debt. The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Depopulation Plan (link) includes reducing the Global Population to below 500 million souls for bringing in 'their' version of a New World Order Utopia (Georgia Guidestones).

that makes xox and his fancy notions....(going to medical school doesnt mean mal here) the enemy!!!!!

The enemy is all around you like wolves in sheep's clothing . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

These are recommendations. No one is forced to get a flu shot. No one is required to get a flu shot. None of the members of the Federal Death Panel played a role in determining these recommendations.

Here they are:

Seasonal Influenza Vaccine

People who should get the seasonal vaccine each year are:
  1. Children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday
  2. Pregnant women
  3. People 50 years of age and older
  4. People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
  5. People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
  6. People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
    1. Health care workers
    2. Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
    3. Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)

2009 H1N1 Vaccine

The groups recommended to receive the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine include:
  • Pregnant women because they are at higher risk of complications and can potentially provide protection to infants who cannot be vaccinated;
  • Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age because younger infants are at higher risk of influenza-related complications and cannot be vaccinated. Vaccination of those in close contact with infants younger than 6 months old might help protect infants by “cocooning” them from the virus;
  • Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel because infections among healthcare workers have been reported and this can be a potential source of infection for vulnerable patients. Also, increased absenteeism in this population could reduce healthcare system capacity;
  • All people from 6 months through 24 years of age
    • Children from 6 months through 18 years of age because cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in children who are in close contact with each other in school and day care settings, which increases the likelihood of disease spread, and
    • Young adults 19 through 24 years of age because many cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in these healthy young adults and they often live, work, and study in close proximity, and they are a frequently mobile population; and,
  • Persons aged 25 through 64 years who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.
Once the demand for vaccine for the prioritized groups has been met at the local level, programs and providers should also begin vaccinating everyone from the ages of 25 through 64 years. Current studies indicate that the risk for infection among persons age 65 or older is less than the risk for younger age groups. However, once vaccine demand among younger age groups has been met, programs and providers should offer vaccination to people 65 or older.

Who Should NOT Be Vaccinated (Both vaccines)

There are some people who should not get a flu vaccine without first consulting a physician. These include:
  • People who have a severe allergy to chicken eggs.
  • People who have had a severe reaction to an influenza vaccination.
  • People who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) within 6 weeks of getting an influenza vaccine.
  • Children less than 6 months of age (influenza vaccine is not approved for this age group), and
  • People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever (they should wait until they recover to get vaccinated.)
Links...all this information is found on CDC.gov

(And finally...this thread is indended to be a PSA. I encourage discussion and questions regarding the recommendations, but flames about the evil intentions of the medical field are not appreciated)
thanks for this useful info

it wont stop the nutters that think this is some government mind control drug

but then, no amount of truth ever will

Things are starting to pick up around here.

Question... my manager and I were talking about this before I left this morning, and the info we've been given so far isn't clear on this issue.

If you can shed the virus 24 hours before you even exhibit symptoms, is it possible to be exposed and pass along the virus without becoming sick yourself? We've been told under no circumstances are we to come to work if we're sick; but we wondered what to do if someone in our family gets sick (we both have young kids in our homes). They haven't been clear on what to do in those circumstances, especially if our work day falls within the incubation period after exposure. I guess I'm asking if someone who is exposed should stay away until it's clear they aren't going to come down with the flu and is it possible they can be 'carrier', even if they don't. Given our patient population, it could be dangerous if that's the case. At the same time, we're going to need all our staff who are able to work.

What a mess...

Forum List

Back