Sean Ono Lennon mocks Portland statue vandals: ‘The Pyramids should be torn down immediately’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Who is funding all of these radicals who wish to tear down American society?

Sean Ono Lennon mocks Portland statue vandals: ‘The Pyramids should be torn down immediately’

When you talk about destruction, you can count out Sean Ono Lennon.

Last Sunday’s “Day of Rage” in Portland, Ore. – in which rioters toppled statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt – drew mockery on Twitter from Lennon, the 45-year-old son of the late ex-Beatle John Lennon and artist Yoko Ono.

“Can someone explain why it appears a Lincoln statue was toppled in Portland,” Lennon wrote Monday. “Asking for a friend.”

Lennon, a musician, songwriter and producer who has played in several bands over the years, then sarcastically suggested that rioters might not have gone far enough in trying to right humanity’s past wrongs.

“The Pyramids of Giza were made under coercion from the evil Pharaohs who were not very woke,” he wrote in another tweet. “I think we can all agree the Pyramids should be torn down immediately.”

Last Sunday’s “Day of Rage” in Portland, Ore. – in which rioters toppled statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt – drew mockery on Twitter from Lennon, the 45-year-old son of the late ex-Beatle John Lennon and artist Yoko Ono.

“Can someone explain why it appears a Lincoln statue was toppled in Portland,” Lennon wrote Monday. “Asking for a friend.”

Lennon, a musician, songwriter and producer who has played in several bands over the years, then sarcastically suggested that rioters might not have gone far enough in trying to right humanity’s past wrongs.

“The Pyramids of Giza were made under coercion from the evil Pharaohs who were not very woke,” he wrote in another tweet. “I think we can all agree the Pyramids should be torn down immediately.”
I'm sure IQ2 would have something to say about that, since his ancestors were kangs and sheet there.... :laughing0301:

There is hope for mankind after all

if the son of the most liberal member of the Beatles has grown up to be a rational person then all is not lost for his generation

I think they should erect a statue of the rioters just to see if they will defile it as well.

I really think it is mainly a statue fetish myself. Besides, most probably have never even heard of these people, thanks to our government run education system, let alone know anything about them.

I think they should erect a statue of the rioters just to see if they will defile it as well.

I really think it is mainly a statue fetish myself. Besides, most probably have never even heard of these people, thanks to our government run education system, let alone know anything about them.

Yes, I agree. Aphanite, marble, granite and the like must go. Geology is racist. Sarcasm . . .

Recent studies have shown that the people who build the pyramids were not slaves.

Good for Sean for standing up to anti-white racism.

Forum List

Back