Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

I don’t believe Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham have ever been totally against the vaccine but they want the American public to be fully informed about side effects or risks.

I personally have little faith in what the Biden administration tells me and like many Americans tend to distrust all government. I want my news to report facts not try to look out for my good by covering up negative info.

Also I find all this insistence that everyone get these COVID-19 shots somewhat suspicious. Pushing too hard is perhaps causing many people to refuse the shots.

However using the info I had at the time I calculated my own risk factor analysis and decided to get the shots over a month ago.

I have absolutely no faith in the main stream news media and seriously believe they are the propaganda machine for the Democratic Party. That’s what happens when for over four years the MSM lied about Trump again and again and again and again. I doubt if I will ever regain any confidence in our wonderful MSM.

Let’s just look at the lies the MSM told about COVID-19 while Trump was in office.

Yes how dare them (Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham) give all sides of an issue!!!! Don't they know that goes against CNN's depiction of them?

Suddenly he's pro vaccine and and covid isn't a fake!

Perhaps you could quote Hannity on saying DO NOT get the vaccine and that the Wuhan Virus is fake.

Dumbass !!!

LMAO @ the Stupid shit you Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

Yes how dare them (Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham) give all sides of an issue!!!! Don't they know that goes against CNN's depiction of them?
Hell..it goes against the reality that they never used to do that..so why now? FOX was all in for the right....but they drew the line at overt conspiracy theory--that lost them their base. This is just reality settling in...

"Please take Covid seriously. I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death. Research like crazy. Talk to your doctor... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination."

Hannity is such a commie fag. No way am I getting chipped to save my life and others. Liberty outstrips breathing.

"Please take Covid seriously. I can't say it enough. Enough people have died. We don't need any more death. Research like crazy. Talk to your doctor... I believe in science. I believe in the science of vaccination."

Hannity is such a commie fag. No way am I getting chipped to save my life and others. Liberty outstrips breathing.
Funny that you hate a fellow plant from Langley where you work,I see two fellow Langley employees of yours laughed at this post of yours.

I'll try to keep this simple.

I very much doubt that they have told people in a news report "not to get the shot".

What they have done, constantly and without stop, is create and nurture doubt in the minds of their viewers by presenting mostly the anti-vaxx viewpoint. When presented in a news format, that will sway opinion and action. As it clearly has.

I'm guessing you're not going to understand what I just said.
Are you vaccinated? It would be cool if you aren't....and live in a red state.

What facts do you imagine you have?

You're too dumb to have any facts and if you did accidentally trip on one of them...you're too dumb to understand what you've read. Hell, I imagine you've heard of Magic Johnson. He's had HIV for about 40 years. He's never developed AIDS. It's a textbook example of how you can carry a virus but not be infected with it. A vaccine (there is no HIV vaccine) doesn't prevent you from getting a virus any more than a swim suit prevents you from getting wet. What it does is minimize the effects of the virus just like a swimsuit withstands the water better than your street clothes.

I insult you because you're an idiot. You're constantly proving that here.

Massachusetts. Here.

When breakthroughs happen, the hospitalizations and death rates are...pretty bad. 6.8% of breakthrough cases required hospitalization. So not only are breakthroughs happening, they DO require special care.

It's bad. It doesn't matter how "dumb" you think I am. You can't come with facts and data bc they're not on your side, and you know it.

Of course. I did my small part, and I'm very glad I did.

What small part? vaccines don't eliminate transmission. Look at this from Massachusetts. 6.8% of vaccinated breakthrough infections required hospitalization. That's pretty high.

What small part? vaccines don't eliminate transmission. Look at this from Massachusetts. 6.8% of vaccinated breakthrough infections required hospitalization. That's pretty high.

79 double-vaccinated residents of MA died of Covid and Mac laughed.

People who are doubled vaxxed are not supposed to GET covid

They're not supposed to be hospitalized

They're not supposed to DIE

But 79 have died in ONE state....so far

And Mac says har har har just get the d@mn shot

Of course. I did my small part, and I'm very glad I did.

A couple of things to note here. These are only deaths of vaxxed people SINCE Jan 1, when hardly anyone was vaxxed. And, they don't even count vaxxed cases anymore, of course. Got to make those vax look as good as possible. Although, even that won't work too much longer.

A total of 151 people have died and more than 500 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

Massachusetts. Here.

When breakthroughs happen, the hospitalizations and death rates are...pretty bad. 6.8% of breakthrough cases required hospitalization. So not only are breakthroughs happening, they DO require special care.

It's bad. It doesn't matter how "dumb" you think I am. You can't come with facts and data bc they're not on your side, and you know it.

I don't think you're dumb; you make it clear that you're an idiot of the highest order.

Your own source:

"These breakthrough cases where fully vaccinated individuals test positive for coronavirus have so far been rare, but are possible."

New Topics

Forum List

Back