Sean Hannity Breaks Primetime Cable News Record

I like Tucker Carlson better than Hannity.

Tucker is more straightforward, more honest, IMO

Their talking points? For who? No one watches that shit. Thanks for affirming my point
Their talking points? For who? No one watches that shit. Thanks for affirming my point.
Your comment “ Rightwingers need to be spoon fed their talking points?” Sorry , but that what the Leftwingers do best Watch CNN, MSDNC . They literally use the same phrases over and over

Your comment “ Rightwingers need to be spoon fed their talking points?” Sorry , but that what the Leftwingers do best Watch CNN, MSDNC . They literally use the same phrases over and over

True, the leftwingers who do that do get spoon fed their talking points. But as the ratings show, the vast majority of those watching fake news for talking points are on the right.

True, the leftwingers who do that do get spoon fed their talking points. But as the ratings show, the vast majority of those watching fake news for talking points are on the right.
Sorry to bust your bubble but Fox.Cable News is number 1 for OVER 20 years It’s amazing that on CNN, MSDNC and others refuse to acknowledge BRANDON’s cognitive decline, acknowledge Hunter’s laptop, Refuse to acknowledge the Russian HOAX, the hoards of illegals, etc

Hannity is an obvious CIA controlled plant, like most of the corporate media. His long career says more about the ignorance of Americans, than anything else.

He he he.....

tenor.gif

Yep. He’s a CIA plant too.

You didn’t think I like him did you? You’re not another dupe stuck in the duopoly matrix too, I hope.
If you remember, CIA was on the democrats side on everything Trump.

Just sayin'

Sorry to bust your bubble but Fox.Cable News is number 1 for OVER 20 years It’s amazing that on CNN, MSDNC and others refuse to acknowledge BRANDON’s cognitive decline, acknowledge Hunter’s laptop, Refuse to acknowledge the Russian HOAX, the hoards of illegals, etc

LOL

Cracks me up how you keep juicin' my point and you still don't get it.

Forum List

Back