Sean Hanity sums it up

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.
The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.

Uh, guy, as much as they are squealing, Republicans are probably secretly happy Trump is being taken off the board.

All of those are federal documents, and property of the government.

The question is, why did Trump feel a need to retain these documents? And what else did he retain that he shouldn't have.

I have to admit, watching Hannity last night bought a smile to my face. I love the whining. But the love for a corrupt, incompetent grifter who made all of this own problems is just mind boggling.
You'd think they'd just cut ties with him and be done with it...but....they know that the guy still commands 90% plus popularity in the Republican party. Which makes it all the better. They're stuck with
each other.

If Trump does not take those boxes of documents, the raid doesn't happen.
So..it begs the question, Why did he remove those documents?

Uh, guy, as much as they are squealing, Republicans are probably secretly happy Trump is being taken off the board.
All of those are federal documents, and property of the government.
The question is, why did Trump feel a need to retain these documents? And what else did he retain that he shouldn't have.
1. Trump is shattering all money raising records, he owns the board
2. Those 15 boxes of documents were negotiated and are legitimately Trump's. The government already looked thru them in June. The raid was illegitimate.
Trump's legal team was in talks with Justice Department this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added.
3. Those are Trump's documents, not classified material, duh.

2. Those 15 boxes of documents were negotiated and are legitimately Trump's. The government already looked thru them in June. The raid was illegitimate.
Trump's legal team was in talks with Justice Department this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added.

Trump's documents?? It's against the law to destroy or conceal government papers.

Trump appointed judge Bruce Reinhart in 2018.

I have to admit, watching Hannity last night bought a smile to my face. I love the whining. But the love for a corrupt, incompetent grifter who made all of this own problems is just mind boggling.
You'd think they'd just cut ties with him and be done with it...but....they know that the guy still commands 90% plus popularity in the Republican party. Which makes it all the better. They're stuck with
each other.

If Trump does not take those boxes of documents, the raid doesn't happen.
So..it begs the question, Why did he remove those documents?
Keep laughing. 2024 is coming and the democrats have senile Joe and laughing Kamala.
Those boxes were reviewed by the government in June and contained no classified documents. The raid was illegitimate, Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic.

No, those documents do not belong to Trump. He had no standing to remove them. He was asked politely to return them. He didn't.

Keep laughing. 2024 is coming and the democrats have senile Joe and laughing Kamala.
Those boxes were reviewed by the government in June and contained no classified documents. The raid was illegitimate, Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic.

Wishful thinking on your part.

I will laugh as loud as I want as Republicans are already doing the SAME thing now they did after the 2020 election. Slowly pissing away a sure advantage (see GA Senate runoff) over a man who couldn't give a shit about ANY of you. Yet here you are bowing at his feet and kissing his ring. Pathetic. He had no right to remove and keep those boxes of docs.

I don't want to hear one more word about Hillary's emails. :)

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
he returns those in feb…

and perjury is a federal crime. Not turning all your documents over within a year of leaving the oval isn’t…especially when you were actively working with the NA to make sure they got what they all wanted

Forum List

Back