Sean Connery Dead at 90

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.
Godzilla were fake monsters----and all the little tanks were fake

It is a film series.
we are talking serious/mature/etc films--not kiddie films

There is no distinction. You are trying to shade the truth.

Pussy Galore died this year also.

Yes, sadly she died some weeks ago,she was 94. Honor Blackman from "Goldfinger" was a very attractive woman.

Here are both of them, in the early 1960s what a gorgeous couple!:up:

View attachment 409379

Honor Blackman also a groundbreaking actress. She co-starred with Patrick MacNee in the Avengers. She was the archetype for the Diana Rigg character. Blackman wore leather and was not afraid to mix it up with the bad guys.

Pussy Galore died this year also.

Yes, sadly she died some weeks ago,she was 94. Honor Blackman from "Goldfinger" was a very attractive woman.

Here are both of them, in the early 1960s what a gorgeous couple!:up:

View attachment 409379

I don't like the Capt. Janeway look that she has......I thought the young Jane Seymour was really attractive, and Barbara Bach too.....Maud Adams....another good one...and who could forget Sophie Marceau, though she was a villain....

Blackman played a different type of Bond girl than many did. Most of the Bond girls were essentially damsels in distress. Blackman was Connery's equal.

The opening scene from Diamonds are forever shows why Connery was the best Bond of them all.

Bond as psychopath?
With Connery gone, is it time for Bond to follow?

James-Bond.jpg

https://screenrant.com/james-bond-reasons-hes-a-psychopath/#:~:text=A%20product%20of%20his%20time,a%20perfect%20case%20for%20psychopathy.&text=To%20determine%20if%20someone's%20a,Hare%20Psychopathy%20Checklist%20is%20used.

"Using the Hare Psychopathy Checklist , we determine why James Bond is actually a psychopath who works for Queen and country."

The earliest movie I remember him in was "Darby O'Gill and the little people".

I think he was about 19 at the time.

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.
Godzilla were fake monsters----and all the little tanks were fake

It is a film series.
we are talking serious/mature/etc films--not kiddie films

There is no distinction. You are trying to shade the truth.
yes--there is a HUGE distinction between shit films and James Bond films

"Sean Connery admitted in interviews with Barbara Walters and in Playboy that he didn’t have a problem with hitting a woman. His first wife even went public regarding his physical abuse. "

now the media is trashing him after Trump praised him

A great actor and the first and best Bond.

I loved him in The Wind and the Lion and so many more great films he made.

RIP Sean Connery, you will be missed.

It comes in 3's. I wonder who will be next?

Loved his movies. Well, except the 007 Bond ones. Never got in to those.

Highlander
Hunt for Red October
Finding Forrester
Last Crusade
Darby O'Gill and the Little People (anyone remember that or am I showing my age?)
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

So many other movies.
I’ve seen all those great movies but the best ive seen was “The Man Who Would Be King“ with Michael Caine released in mid 70s...

Forum List

Back