Sean Connery Dead at 90

Well, it was bound to happen.

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

So he wasn’t immortal like portrayed in the Highlander. :(

Dude, there can be only One!

A bit taken back.

He was always front and center....a wonderful actor.

I loved his bond films....but I thought he did great in things like Hunt For Red October.

RIP Sir Sean

You deserve it.

And keep your hands off the women in heaven !!!!

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.
Godzilla were fake monsters----and all the little tanks were fake

It is a film series.
we are talking serious/mature/etc films--not kiddie films

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

He had a good long life and should have had no complaints.

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
I was happy when King Kong kicked his ass. Kong was America's monster.
good call--Godzilla is a PUSS

So he wasn’t immortal like portrayed in the Highlander. :(
he's spiritually immortal now

Sean Connery WAS James Bond.

All the other actors who followed him were just stand-ins
Yeah I haven't even bothered to watch any of the others. As time progressed they seemed to get more and more effeminate and politically correct with every iteration. Not manly men at all, just girley men.
And Bond women were better when Bond was a real man

Sean Connery was the only real Bond. There may have been a few other good Bond movies to follow him but when Connery left the role, James Bond essentially went with him.

Connery had it all: grit, sex, cunning, sophistication, nerve, he was the essence of the role that Ian Flemming created. You could actually believe Connery as Bond, holding a voluptuous woman in one hand while shooting an assassin with a gun in the other, living on the edge, fast and dangerous while appreciating the finest that life had to offer as an international spy who could actually taste the difference between a 1927 Chateau Petrus Pomerol and a 1928 Richebourg Leroy. RIP. Connery died peacefully in his sleep at his home in Nassau, Bahamas.

Sean_Connery_as_James_Bond_(1971).jpg

The only real "James Bond." No one else ever managed to fill his shoes.....

Forum List

Back