Sean Connery Dead at 90

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
Godzilla was the star. Who was the best godzilla?
oh-oh.....

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
I was happy when King Kong kicked his ass. Kong was America's monster.

Well, it was bound to happen.

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

So he wasn’t immortal like portrayed in the Highlander. :(

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

he lost his head in that one.....

He died in the Highlander.

and in the Untouchables.

(Oddly, he came back to make more movies after both)

Sean Connery WAS James Bond. I loved his quips. In Goildfinger, he electrocutes a assassin and walks away saying "shocking, simply shocking". Or Diamonds Are Forever where he searches for Blofeld. The trail leads to a girl in a bikini. He grabs her bikini top and starts strangling her. He then says "Where's Blofeld? Speak up honey.I can't hear you."

and in the Untouchables.

He came back in a Highlander sequel.

It actually is the second longest running franchise. The longest running is the Godzilla film series with 36 films.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.
Godzilla were fake monsters----and all the little tanks were fake

It is a film series.

and in the Untouchables.

You make my point.

He was one of my favorite James Bonds.

He was great in Con Air. I loved Medicine Man. Great movie.

I'm sorry to hear he died.

My heart goes out to all who loved him and are hurting because of his death.

May he Rest In Peace.

He was great in Con Air.
He was in Con Air?

From his IMDB bio:
In 1953, he entered the Mr. Universe contest, finishing third in the tall man's division.

Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond, originally did not like him being cast as Bond for Dr. No (1962) because he felt that he was too "unrefined". The actor whom Fleming embodied Bond in Fleming's mind was Cary Grant. Fleming later changed his mind and admitted he was ideally cast in the role.

No he wasn't. I thought he was. What was the movie he did with Nicolas Cage? I thought it was Con Air.

My mistake.

He was one of my favorite James Bonds.

He was great in Con Air. I loved Medicine Man. Great movie.

I'm sorry to hear he died.

My heart goes out to all who loved him and are hurting because of his death.

May he Rest In Peace.

He was great in Con Air.
He was in Con Air?

From his IMDB bio:
In 1953, he entered the Mr. Universe contest, finishing third in the tall man's division.

Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond, originally did not like him being cast as Bond for Dr. No (1962) because he felt that he was too "unrefined". The actor whom Fleming embodied Bond in Fleming's mind was Cary Grant. Fleming later changed his mind and admitted he was ideally cast in the role.

No he wasn't. I thought he was. What was the movie he did with Nicolas Cage? I thought it was Con Air.

My mistake.

The Rock

Wow, what a life...

I didn't know some of the stuff about his early life:

He was great in Con Air.

He wasn't in Con Air, he was in The Rock. Both starred Nicolas Cage. Colm Meaney was in Con Air, he's Irish...

The Rock. That was it. He was great in that movie.

My mistake. I thought it was Con Air.

Thanks.

As someone has observed, an actor (either gender) is part of a noble profession, for s/he gives us ordinary folks a few hours of pleasure in a make-believe world.

Thank you, Mr. C.

Forum List

Back