Sean Connery Dead at 90

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
Godzilla checks in with 30 films in 65 years....
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
Godzilla are not movies--they are crap
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies

Yeah?

well, at least Godzilla didn't wear a toupee.
Godzilla were fake monsters----and all the little tanks were fake

..is James Bond not the longest running movie series??? making him maybe the most ''famous'' actor ever???
.....no one knows who the heck those actors are---I wouldn't even call those films
hahahhahahahahhahaha
you asked was James Bond the longest running movie series....Godzilla had him beat........
tell that to the movie archivist......you just cant accept that Bond got beat out by a lizard....
......he didn't get beat out---Sean Connery is more famous than whoever acted in the lizard movies
thats not what you asked was it?....
real movies--not crap

hahahhahahahahhahaha
real movies--not crap
oh now its changed.....geezus harmonica is this affecting your life or something?...and many movie goers thought the Bond movies were shit too....

hahahhahahahahhahaha
real movies--not crap
oh now its changed.....geezus harmonica is this affecting your life or something?...and many movie goers thought the Bond movies were shit too....
.....no they didn't ...the Godzilla movies are crap compared to James Bond---Harry HATES Sean!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahhahaha
real movies--not crap
.....no they didn't ...the Godzilla movies are crap compared to James Bond---Harry HATES Sean!!!!!!!
wow you must have posters of Connery over your bed.....dam harmonica, they are just movies,nothing real.....

hahahhahahahahhahaha
real movies--not crap
wow you must have posters of Connery over your bed.....dam harmonica, they are just movies,nothing real.....
Connery HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahhahaha
real movies--not crap
Connery HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you going to go into your room now to cry and tell sean that there is a poster here who says a fucking lizard beat out your movie franchise?....

hahahhahahahahhahaha
Godzilla was the star. Who was the best godzilla?

hahahhahahahahhahaha
..I liked the missile vehicles
1604155651525.png

hahahhahahahahhahaha
..I liked the missile vehicles
View attachment 409105
We used to laugh at the Japanese.

The first time I saw him I was passing time in Denver, waiting for my bus to Laramie. It was a double feature with Thunderball and I forget the other one. It only took 15 minutes for him to become my favorite. He'll never be dead to me. Shaken, not stirred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back