Sean Connery Dead at 90

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Well, it was bound to happen.

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

Sean Connery has died. Obviously his most iconic role was James Bond, but there were so many there so many other roles the entertained us. One Oscar for The Untouchables. He hadn't worked since 2012

RIP. A legend.

WOW! RIP

He was one of my favorite James Bonds.

He was great in Con Air. I loved Medicine Man. Great movie.

I'm sorry to hear he died.

My heart goes out to all who loved him and are hurting because of his death.

May he Rest In Peace.

RIP James and my you and Ian enjoy a blissful afterlife...

Sean was my favorite Bond and even though he lived a long and very productive life it is still sad to see a Iconic leave us during such a dark and sad year...

I remember him in Highlander original movie and there only can be one, and what is funny is Sean was the type of actor women and gays ran after and men wish they were like...

Celebrity Jeopardy

I just saw this on the bbc, a true icon.

RIP Mr. Bond. All others will forever be compared to you...and found lacking.

Forum List

Back