Seal Team 6 transgender

It does lend credence to that theory, IMO. Doesn't mean I buy it, just means that it looks possible considering all the trannies our military has been churning out as of late. You've got Wo-Manning & now this wack job. Idiots like yourself who consider people who stuff their penis up their gut, pretending it's a vagina, & chop off their huevos trying to pretend they're something they're clearly not, as normal have no right to talk about how far out ANYBODY else might be.

Loony toon Jake.

woman?

the DNA is still male you nincompoop

The hormones aren't.
His hormons will still be male even if his johnson is cut off.

Fact........

Shhhh.....liberals like Luddy have to live in fantasy land, where they pretend people like this are "female", even when the cold scientific fact is they aren't. Liberals try to bash conservatives as hating science, yet they can't even get something as simple as male/female sex correct.

Libs claim to embrace science, but it's quite clear that the Agenda trumps science.

So, let me get this straight. A man stressed out to the max by the harshest military assignments suddenly 'comes out transgender'.

And not one person suspects this may be a manifestation of PTSD?

Probably not. Because if that "came out", these poor tortured souls would be revealed as having a genesis in mental illness. The desire to hack off your genitials to pretend to be the opposite gender is probably one of the starkest examples of mental illness I can think of.

100% correct, Sil. There is nothing healthy about the idea of mutilating oneself. We tell the kids to not be "cutters" while claiming it's totally healthy to hack off your organs if you think you were "born in the wrong body". This shit is disgusting. We seriously are living in the twilight zone with all this LGBTQRSTUV nonsense.

Exactly. People snap under extreme mental duress. My vote is PTSD.

So, let me get this straight. A man stressed out to the max by the harshest military assignments suddenly 'comes out transgender'.

Probably not. Because if that "came out", these poor tortured souls would be revealed as having a genesis in mental illness. The desire to hack off your genitials to pretend to be the opposite gender is probably one of the starkest examples of mental illness I can think of.

You're right Lockejaw. I guess it would be OK for kids to be cutters if the APA gave it a stamp of approval and the MDs jumped in to assist in the exam room..

Last edited:
Yep, people are really that stupid it seems. No common sense whatsoever...and need to appeal to authority. Homosexual activist knew this early on and seized control of orgs such as the ApA to BE that authority, by any means neccessary. Only people who are willingly blind or too lazy to look into it themselves still believe the APA is unbiased. Pathetic bunch that they are, they're going to get bombarded with the facts of reality from folks like yourself & I until this issue is not dictated by one side of the argument, whether they like it or not. I will be damned if these nuts are going to control the narrative.

All this crap going on is wrong & harmful to society. We all lose if this sick twisted crap becomes "normal".

Kind of lends some credence to the whole Alex Jones theory that the government is experimenting on soldiers with drugs that alter their sexuality. Isn't this like the third former soldiers to come out as trannies?
I could imagine how many would kill themselves before giving in to the idea of stuffing their penis up their guts & cutting their nuts off to pretend to be something they're not. We won't hear about them, that's for sure.

Never really bought into his stuff before, but that particular one is starting to look less far-out than it initially was to me not that long ago.
*No, I am not a regular Jones listener. I only know about that theory from reading e mails a friend of mine who is a fan.

Judging from the number of suicides in the military you might be on to something.

Probably not. Because if that "came out", these poor tortured souls would be revealed as having a genesis in mental illness.
Bow Berghiahl?

Bowe Bergdahl didn't see any actual combat before deserting his post to my recollection, I could be wrong on that, but how could he blame his desertion on PTSD if his ass never went through anything to make him have PTSD? Sure, he probably has it now, but he didn't prior to running off to chat with the enemy.

When I was in college many years ago, we had a Architectural Design Professor that was one of the best at that school. After a few years he started getting stranger. You would see him walking 10 miles from school even though he didn't live around where he was walking(I guess not that weird except the street clothes). His face started changing, he had a more feminine look. This guy had a gorgeous wife and nobody had a clue what was happening to him. A couple of years later, I was in the Head Of The Architectural Department's office preregistering for next semester. He asked me if I knew what had happened to this Prof over the summer......turns out that after the 5 years of psychiatric work along with the same amount of tim taking female hormones, he had gone to Sweden(in the seventies, it wasn't done in the U.S.) and was now a woman.
Back then, there were very few women studying Architecture so when we saw the new red head with huge boon in a see thru blouse, we were all thrilled until she got close....Wow....rough! Awful makeup, no hips, non feminine face..... all of a sudden it sunk in who this woman was. Although I told the Head of the Depart. told me he could keep me out of her class, I told him I didn't have a problem with her but I did have a problem with another Prof.....that's who I ended up with for third year design flunking because I told him he was a loser that has to hide behind tenure so that he would never have to try to be an actual Architect. The next semester I was in "her" class. We lived in a small town and I would see her in clubs dancing with unknowing guys and I wondered how that would be handled. Anyway, after less that a year, she started dating lesbians.......ironic isn't it.

These people are just mentally sick, sittaro. That's all there really is to it.

You should look to see if it's still alive. Probably killed itself by now, and that is why I cannot support this kind of madness. Creating more problems for the already mentally sick by encouraging them to mutilate themselves is against the hippocratic oath, imo.

No amount of far fetched liberal gobbledygook will change the reality that they're making big bucks off of mutilating sick people.

Bowe Bergdahl didn't see any actual combat before deserting his post to my recollection, I could be wrong on that, but how could he blame his desertion on PTSD if his ass never went through anything to make him have PTSD? Sure, he probably has it now, but he didn't prior to running off to chat with the enemy.
according to the BBC the area where the camp is is very dangerous, hence the easy acceptance of the false story of 6 soldiers getting killed looking for him. Neither you our I are psychiatrists so I question why you accept PTSD as the reason for the transgender seal and not for Bergdhal transgressions.

Kind of lends some credence to the whole Alex Jones theory that the government is experimenting on soldiers with drugs that alter their sexuality. Isn't this like the third former soldiers to come out as trannies?
I could imagine how many would kill themselves before giving in to the idea of stuffing their penis up their guts & cutting their nuts off to pretend to be something they're not. We won't hear about them, that's for sure.

Never really bought into his stuff before, but that particular one is starting to look less far-out than it initially was to me not that long ago.
*No, I am not a regular Jones listener. I only know about that theory from reading e mails a friend of mine who is a fan.

Judging from the number of suicides in the military you might be on to something.
I bet it caused fragging in Vietnam too:badgrin:

Last edited:
Seals are an aquatic mammal. SEALS are the US navy special forces unit.

To the double talking, hypocritical left, it is wrong to build dams or chop down trees cause it alters nature and has unintended consequences. Which is true in many ways......

However turning a he into a she is perfectly natural and they stand behind science.

Their selective outrage is selective and so therefore hypocritical. Then that is the way of the left wing, arrogant know it all.

SEAL Team 6 veteran comes out as transgender - Salon.com

1_photo-620x409.jpg

... memoir from a former Navy SEAL. Kristen Beck (formerly Chris Beck) was a SEAL for 20 years — and a member of SEAL Team 6, the unit that killed Osama bin Laden — before retiring, coming out as transgender and beginning her transition from male to female in 2011.

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

Hardly the first or only military member:

President George Washington (1732-1799) and Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804) are also thought to have had a relationship going on. On March 3, 1777, Washington hired Hamilton to be his personal secretary. Hamilton then left to do some military service. In 1789, Washington appointed Hamilton as the first ever Secretary of Treasury of the United States.

Alexander Hamilton is also rumored to having a relationship with John Laurens (1754-1782) and comparing each other to Damon and Phintias.

Even President Abraham Lincoln is said to have a homosexual relationship. This is suggested to be between he and Joshua Speed. People now (and may have then) think this because the two men were bed partners for a number of years.

During World War II, the British mathematician, Alan Turing, broke the secrets of the German code machine Enigma. History classes will usually pass him up because he was homosexualפ.

Alan Turing above may well of been most directly responsible for winning WWII in Europe. But ya, gays shouldn't serve in the military because...Um...

I wonder is continually applauding people for "revealing" their sexuality is good overall. Until the story came out I didn't know he even exisated so I can't say I care now that he's in the public realm. By making coming out a news item we only make it relevant, when it shouldn't be relevant at all.

Forum List

Back