Seahawks At The Stick...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
A good test. SF is playing a better brand of football as of late. This game could go a long way toward sealing up HFA for the Hawks. It might also be one of the last nails in SFD's coffin for this season if they lose at home to the Hawks and any other games in the season.

Seattle has opened up enough space in the race that they could lose this game and still get HFA if they win the last three.

OK I lied. The Hawks only have to win two more games to clinch HFA.

I find it amusing that the 9ers felt it important to send an urgent E-Mail to it's ticket holders explaining how to cheer for thier team.

:lol:

And Popshisrocksadoodoo claims Seahawk fans are dumb.

I've been feeling something was missing about the motivational factors in this game. All this talk about the 9ers just HAVE to win so they can stay in the playoff race. Bull puckey !!!

Let's look at this thing with a cold hard stare girls and boys.

How did the Seahawks get this far ahead in the NFC.. Ya ya defense..blah ...blah...blah..

Nosiree mon cheree' it was standing in the pocket right there in front of us...until he see's a gap and bim bam boom he extends the play and some reciever is magically rediculously wide open for a 60 yard gain or a TD with nobody within ten yards to stop it.

Seriously folks. That exact scenerio has played out a couple dozen times this season and why you axe could that happen????

Russell Wilson my chickedees. And therin lies the reason and the motivation for the complete ass whoopin that will be exacted on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

There has emerged out of nowhere like a Wilson TD pass a lot of talk lately about Russell Wilson and the MVP award. I see it everywhere. Thing is ...non of this speculation is generated by peeps close to the Hawks. Well you say maybe it's Wilson's agent... hold up son... Wilson is and will be getting paid peanuts this AND next season by NFL players decree.

Nope! The slight Wilson recieved last year in the rookie of the year can all be straightened out if Wilson plays lights out and keeps winning and the Broncos drop even one more game.

So there is your motivation. The media is dangling an MVP out in front of Wilson's nose. All he has to do is what comes to him naturally to get it.

Wilson craves recognition. All short people crave recognition. He talks a smooth TEAM montra but he didn't become a great QB by accident.

Ya...Ya... Manning has set a new mark in yards and TDs but if the Broncos lose another game and Wilson lights it up in the next four he will break all of the 2 year records and that is just as amazing as anything Manning has done.

Last edited:
I can see from the week's Seahawk team videos that the Hawks are prepared to a razors edge.

This game will be fantastic. Wilson will not dissappoint. I hope Kaepernick can keep pace and make the game interesting.

I find it amusing that the 9ers felt it important to send an urgent E-Mail to it's ticket holders explaining how to cheer for thier team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this post of yours below Huggy is WHY I am excited about this game.This is the hawks biggest game of the year.It will be okay if they lose this game,the one game several weeks ago i said might give them problems becuase anybody who thinks they will lose to the cards and lamsb at home and to pick 6 Manning on the road,is smoking weed.:lol::lol: here again is why I cant wait to see this game.Normally I arrive at a hawks game and miss about 15 or 20 minutes of the first quarter,Im not going to miss a MINUTE of this game.

No doubt about it. SF has had some poor play by Colin Kaepernick...some poor play calling and some unlucky bounces of the football.

Newton and Kaepernick have had similar problems checking down this season for some reason. In the same time frame Wilson has improved in all important aspects of his game.

Now that Seattle has it's number ones back in the O-line there will be no need for my excuses.

SF has Crabtree back on board and he showed this weekend why he was missed so badly.

I like it that way. It's no fun beating the crap out of a team on the injury wagon.

With the Niners nearly up to full strength on offense this Sunday will be a hell of a good football game. If Seattle can tough out a victory at the Stick and sweep the 9ers they have completely arrived and deserve any success that comes after.

Pete Carroll 0-3 AT Candlestick Park. Niners want revenge for embarrasing loss in Sept.. The main question to be answered is can a fast and aggressive 49'er defense shut down Russell Wilson?
Over/Under is a fairly skinny one at 41 pts..
I gotta go with S.F. as Seahawks ARE overdue to be humbled.

Pete Carroll 0-3 AT Candlestick Park. Niners want revenge for embarrasing loss in Sept.. The main question to be answered is can a fast and aggressive 49'er defense shut down Russell Wilson?
Over/Under is a fairly skinny one at 41 pts..
I gotta go with S.F. as Seahawks ARE overdue to be humbled.

You may well have to wait 2-3 years to see that happen. I'm not KIDDing...:lol:

I just don't see the home field advantage in SF. The Colts that got extremely LUCKy at home against Seattle waltzed into the Stick and thoroughly embarrassed the 9ers. Then the Colts promptly showed the NFL that the were really pretenders.

Russel Wilson has averaged a QB rating around 130 for his last three games. He's 115 for the Season. Kraponhisdick is like 70-80.

It is true that the Seahawks USED to play badly on the road. That was years ago. Since week 7 of last season the Seahawks have dropped like only 3 road games including the second round playoffs loss at #1 seed Atlanta after two short weeks, 2 morning East coast games and a hell of a lot of time in the air.

The flight to SF froom Seattle takes something like 2 hours. Same time zone.

SF didn't blow Seattle out in Wilsons first game against the 9ers. The Hawks lost 13-6. Wilson still was working with half the playbook. Wilson had his personal all time low of a QB rating of 38 something in that game. Colin Kaepernick didn't even play in that game. Alex Smith was the SF QB. So if ya wanna compare apples to apples ....Since the Kaepernick/Wilson era has begun Seattle has outscored the 9ers 71-16.

Any of you fools want to doubt the Seahawks and put your hard earned money on SF go right on ahead.

You will lose.

I've heard pundits and the co-called computer wizzez give the Seahawks a TD loss all the way up to a ONE point win.

Don't make me laugh.

The Seahawks will destroy the 9ers right in front of theier pathetic fans with thier pathetic instruction sheets on how to cheer.

The Seahawks will win by no less than two TD's. Most of the scoring will come in the first half. In the 4th qtr there probably will be no scoring as the Hawks will just play keep away with Lynch grinding out long ground drives.

Seahawks need to be humbled. Huggy?....he never will be.

I wouldn't argue if the Seahawks were not just playing at a higher level than the rest of the NFL. They have put in the work and deserve the benefit from thier preparation.

And seriously man... Have you ever seen Wilson speak in public? This is the most humble QB I have ever seen in my life. He ALWAYS deflects the praise people try to heap on him to the other playmakers on the team. It is impossible to listen to Wilson and not like the dude.

Go over to the Seahawks site and watch a couple of Wilson videos and come back and say Wilson NEEDS to be humbled.

I wouldn't argue if the Seahawks were not just playing at a higher level than the rest of the NFL. They have put in the work and deserve the benefit from thier preparation.

And seriously man... Have you ever seen Wilson speak in public? This is the most humble QB I have ever seen in my life. He ALWAYS deflects the praise people try to heap on him to the other playmakers on the team. It is impossible to listen to Wilson and not like the dude.

Go over to the Seahawks site and watch a couple of Wilson videos and come back and say Wilson NEEDS to be humbled.

I like Wilson......just not in this game.

You got a final score projection?

I'm thinking Seahawks low 30's

SF low teens.

Seattle 31-14

the niners need to make the same effort they did in NO, they had that game...but had and having are of course 2 different things. NO is a very good team, the niners can beat the SH but, it will take a maximum effort, gore will have to run for close to a 100 and- crabtree an boldin need to have a big day each....

Rumor has it that the Seahawks are artificially increasing the sound at home games to create an unfair advantage. If true, expect Pete Carroll to cut and run as he did from the college ranks. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I'm thinking Seahawks low 30's

SF low teens.

Seattle 31-14

I think I'll bet the under, especially since you picked an over score and bad mouthed Vegas oddsmakers in the other thread.
See how that works...........:lol:.

Harvin won't play ... :(

I haz a sad....

We are screwed.

Looks like Kam Chancellor will hafta take his frustration about Harvin not pulling his weight AGAIN... !!!!

I wouldn't want to be Vernon Davis on Sunday.. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIUMlwP3bDk]Jim Ross Calls Kam Chancellor's hit on Vernon Davis - YouTube[/ame]

Kaepernick has never been intercepted when throwing to Crabtree.

It isn't about who the QB is throwing to. It is about what kind of preasure is being applied by the defense at the time of the throw.

Here is a refresher on the last meeting of SF and Seattle ....

Highlights: Seahawks vs 49ers

I believe Seattle forced three ints in the September game.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back