Seagal for Governor

Steven Seagal is a badass motherfucker. If people from the military continue to, for whatever reason, refuse to run for office... then we might have to look elsewhere.

I think we've seen enough academic pussies in office.

[YOUTUBE]B1jIlljXq2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Jesse Ventura, then Arnold Schwarznegger, now Steven Seagal? What about the governorship attracts action stars? Now we just need a tough guy president. It's hard to look good on the world stage when you have to compete with this fucking guy.

badassputin6_fullsize.jpeg

We need a president so badass he'll toss some little kids across a room.

Jesse Ventura, then Arnold Schwarznegger, now Steven Seagal? What about the governorship attracts action stars? Now we just need a tough guy president. It's hard to look good on the world stage when you have to compete with this fucking guy.

I think The Rock should run for President.

As in, Duane Johnson IN CHARACTER.

What the hell is Putin or China going to say to this guy:

2662771-The-Rock3.jpg

You RWers will fall for anything...lol

I don't see anyone falling for anything. If he was a failed community organizer you would be jacking yourself off right now.

I need to hear what his policy standards are going to be. Then I will decide. But between then and now I see a guy who is:

1- A previous policeman.
2- Is participating in being a posse member for free.
3- Training others to be posse members, for free.
4- Seems to actually care about law enforcement here.
5- Is a pretty standup citizen of our state.

Not a bad base to begin with now s it?

The thing is we have a president who when the time came to push and shove Putin...got shoved across the room like a small child...or closer to a training dummy. Actually I think the kids in the photo showed more balls than obie.

I am not a fan of Seagal, and would not vote for him.

I'd vote for any of the Hollywood tough guys (Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis - I believe most if not all are Republicans), but not Seagal.

He once challenged well respected Martial Arts legend Gene Lebelle to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. During the fight, Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area. No class.

2662771-The-Rock3.jpg

Would Rocky be a Democrat or Republican?

2662771-The-Rock3.jpg

Would Rocky be a Democrat or Republican?
Republican for sure! He was guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention.

Republican for sure! He was guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention.

I wasn't aware of that. I had to look it up. He actually attended both conventions, but only spoke for the Republicans. He's also good friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a former Republican governor. But shouldn't the Democrats have their own tough guy nominee the same year? It would only be fair.

Met him once late eighties, he was so full of himself it was astounding. Not a man of the people by any stretch of the imagination.

Forum List

Back